Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

Ergonomix posted:

I should add a disclaimer not to get too excited because I'm sure a combination of the Goon Project Curse and First Time Game Curse will fall on me at some point and destroy all the source code and all the backups somehow.

Off-site. Redundant. Backups.

Rendezvous with Rama that poo poo: triple redundancy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasphemeral
Jul 26, 2012

Three mongrel men in exchange for a party member? I found that one in the Faustian Bargain Bin.

The Belgian posted:

How about rituals longet than 1 hour can only be cast once ser extended rest, rituals shorter than 1 hour can only be cast once per short rest (or maybe once per hour) and no cost? It gets rid of the cost problem and prevents them from being spammed.

This just makes the five-minute work day worse rather than fix the problem. :-/

• Locked thread