Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The Room mafia needs 3 more players!

bowmore fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Feb 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
Game: Time-Travelling Persona-Esque Patisserie
System: OVA
Format: PBP
Players: 4
Description: Be a bunch of high school kids during the day, work at a weird bakery in the evening, and become basically superheroes to go fix time paradoxes at night. Not exactly Persona, but it may as well be.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
Game: Pacific Wrestling Entertainment Federation
System: Wide World Wrestling RPG
Players: 8
Description: Based out of Seattle Washington, PWEF is a promotion that is just beginning to be big with tours around the pacific northwest from northern California, through Oregon and Idaho and also at Boise and Reno the East. They have monthly spots on national cable TV, and are looking to expand. Poised to take a considerable stronghold on the greater west coast area. Now with this new increase, the General Manager Maggie "Dragon Lady" Chow is looking for new talent. It might be you!

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Feb 19, 2015

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
Game: Dark Revelations – Bedlam at New Beckford.
RPG Type: PBP, but hopefully a few times where we can use a real time game system like mirc for major conflicts.
Rated: PG 13
Type: Heroic types, but will switch if there is alternative interest.
Players: 4-6
Description: In the aftermath of the Necromantic Wars, the town of New Beckford is a rough and tumble town on the east coast. While it has been prosperous, recently there has been a number of “necromantic irregulars” that has been hitting travelers in the area.

Your mission is to find out why this is happening again.

Characters parameters:
3rd level
Stat array: 15, 14,13,12,10,10 plus racial modifiers
Max hp at first level (plus kicker), mean average after every level after.

Classes and races: Any, just realize it is in a pro human town that dislikes the living dead.

Uses Dark Revelations – the Role Playing Game. – free downloads below

http://drevrpg.blogspot.ca

If you have any questions, send an e-mail to drevrpg@gmail.com

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Game: Fast Food Mascot Mafia
System: Mafia (Role Madness)
Players: 13

Need just two more players!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Game: Golgatha, New Mexico
System: Mafia
Players: 15 - Three spots left!

Call each other idiots while exploring the Weird West. There will be some minor CYOA elements.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 23, 2015

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Game: [5e D&D] Dark Pyramid of Sorcerer's Isle
System: 5e D&D
Players: 5 level 6 characters.
Description: A group of heroes are sought to join a resistance against a terrible Green Dragon that now rules Phlan. They shall be sent to a strange pyramid upon Sorcerer's Isle overwhelmed with strange magics, and ascertain if anything upon the island is a threat to Phlan.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Game: A Very British Monsterhearts
System: Monsterhearts
Description: Come be sexy teenage monsters in Britain.

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!
Game: The Storybook
System: D&D 4e
Format: PbP
Players: 5
Description: You're being hired by the government-like body The Confluence to investigate a mysterious, heavens-tall pillar that swallows whole any adventurers foolish enough to enter. Your job is to find out what it is, and why it's there.

EDIT: Recruitment is now closed.

Poultron fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Mar 5, 2015

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Game: [Hollowpoint] Alpha Protocol: We're Running Out of People To Piss Off
System: Hollowpoint
Format: Skype and/or IRC
Players: 3 for initial game
Description: Alpha Protocol has publicly exploded (literally and figuratively), now you and your fellow operatives of another wetwork organization have to pick up the slack in the interest of the American people and their sovereign government.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Game: [PDQ] Godgame: Dying Venetas
System: PDQ
Players: 6-8 1 Replacement
Description: Something transports or calls you to a planet that is near to total climate and ecological collapse. Your actions can save or doom a small tribe of sentient creatures eking out their existence and maybe even rehabilitate the world.

I've had a player drop out and I would like a replacement. You play a demigod who gains power from having more people worship you in a world devastated by one or more ecological disasters over a thousand year ago. Guide your people to safety and prosperity, or to power and glory.

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Mar 3, 2015

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Game: [Mafia] Ladies & Djentlemen... This Time It's Periphery
Players: 15 total (just looking for one last brave soul)
Description: Mafia with a progressive metal theme. No knowledge or appreciation of music required, for flavor purposes only. Come argue with idiots on the Internet!

Also this game is :siren: ROLE MADNESS :siren: so everyone will have a role but it's still balanced I promise!

kumba fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 5, 2015

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Game: [Fate] Ten thousand dark wonders in a world of gothic fantasy!
System: Fate (10,000 Wonders hack)
Description: King Arthur fell in battle, but the Pale King lives on, thanks to the power of Excalibur keeping him ever-dying but never dead. The sun has been lost from the sky and everything's basically terrible now. Come and be a gothic hero and help to challenge the grey and dismal destiny of the land of Lyonesse!

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
Game: Into the Sickly Light
System: D&D 4E
Players: 5-6
Description: Travel into a demon-infested wasteland on a probably-suicide mission to reclaim the world! OR; if Diablo had Bioware story mechanics.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Game: Mailmen A'Comin'
System: 14th Edge, a hybrid of D&D 4E and 13th Age
Format: Skype and Roll20
Players: 2 (maybe 3) replacements.
Description: Trapped in the world's largest church at the beginning of a war, you're about to be swept up by the unstoppable forces of the Imperial Mail service. Where you'll end up after that is anyone's guess!

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?
Game: Lord of the Rings the Card Game Campaign
Players: 1-2 Replacements
Description: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704012
We are running through the campaign mode of LOTR LCG. Two of our players dropped out and we'd like some new blood. No prior experience needed.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: Song of the Blade
System: D&D 4e
Players: 4
Description: A frontier town is being menaced by increasingly dangerous horrors. The Mayor has issued a call. You must answer.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: The Quiet Year: Bleeds the Sky
System: The Quiet Year
Players: 3 (plus me for 4 total, if more people are interested we can split into 4-person groups as far as is possible)
Description: Our community has just driven off the Jackals and now hopes for a year of relative peace – a quiet year – but little do they know that in Winter the Frost Shepherds will arrive... This is a birds-eye view, map-making game where we guide the actions of a community that lives in a post-collapse world after our civilisation has fallen. Maybe they'll build something new; maybe we'll find out why the world changed. We'll play to find out.

EDIT: Enough players now.

UnCO3 fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 12, 2015

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

red plastic cup posted:

Game: Shadows of Stormhome
System: 13th Age
Players: 1-2
Format: Roll20 with Skype
Description: An adaptation of the 13th Age adventure, Shadows of Eldolan, for use in the Eberron setting. Zombies and mystery on a picturesque city on an island.

Two of my players are unable to play for the coming weeks, so I'm looking for 1 or 2 replacements.

Zombie #246
Apr 26, 2003

Murr rgghhh ahhrghhh fffff
Game:Forged In Faith
System:PDQ Smallgods
Players:7-9
Description:A smallgods game where the players, who were once human, are granted divine power by an ancient blessed heirloom passed down to them. The game will feature mass combat and with any luck sieges on castles with fancy names. The stars in the sky have mysteriously been fading from the night...

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Game: Rocks Fall, You Are Trapped
System: Mini Six
Players: 4-5
Description: Your adventuring party has become trapped in a cave. Explore! Adventure! Probably some treasure is there too.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Game: Dragons of Mafia
Players: 15
Description: Newbie friendly Mafia game with D&D based flavour for extra special crossover fun!

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Game: Hillfolk
System: DramaSystem
Format: PbP + IRC sporadically
Description: It's Hillfolk. Would you like to play? We need one or two more people.

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?
Game: [Eberron 4e] The Tower of Scars
System: D&D 4E Eberron
Description: I'm basically running a revamped version of the starting adventure from Eberron, leading into the Seekers of the Ashen Crown adventure.

Moriatti
Apr 21, 2014

Game: Castle Ravenloft
System: 4e
Description: Trek through the classic i6 module: Castle Ravenloft with updated mechanics!

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
Ivalice's Knights Zodiac needs one new Behemoth fodder player to replace someone who just kind of vanished. Inquire within!

quote:

Game: The Zodiac Braves
System: OVA
Players: 4~5 1 Replacement
Description: Ivalice is threatened by a group of rogue knights who intend to plunge the world into chaos, rebelling against the law of the Judges. Become one of the new Zodiac Braves and repel this threat from the land. Be a bunch of Final Fantasy characters without technically being Warriors of Light for once and try not to die in the middle of a jagd.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Game: The End Of The World As We Know It
System: Pathfinder
Description: I found my old high school gaming notes. This ought to be interesting. Come adventure in a world of fantasy and chaos, circa 2000!

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Game: Spellslinger - Shootouts and sorcery in the old west
System: 13th Age
Format: Roll20 / VOIP (Skype)
Players: 1 Replacement (Start at 5th level)
Time: 12:00sih PST Wednesdays
Description: It's a new world with guns and sorcery. Also a healthy dose of quirkiness and nonsense.

This is near the beginning of a new "season". Last season our party faced off against a magic cult called Crimson Dawn that nearly overran the central town of Black Rock but was held back. The new Season will takes place a few years after where we left off. The party has already been sent to hell*-jail (because of a certain soul ponzi scheme from the last season), and escaped and are on their way back. Now they are headed to the Elvin Oasis to check up on a trouble they heard of before they were captured.

*not literally, alternate plane really

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 29, 2015

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Game: Texas Hold 'em Steady
System: Monster Hearts
Format: PBP, some IRC participation highly encouraged.
Description: You too can be a teenage monster in Odessa, Texas.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

Game: Pacific Wrestling Entertainment Federation
System: Wide World Wrestling RPG
Players: 1 Replacement
Description: Based out of Seattle Washington, PWEF is a promotion that is just beginning to be big with tours around the pacific northwest from northern California, through Oregon and Idaho and also at Boise and Reno the East. They have monthly spots on national cable TV, and are looking to expand. Poised to take a considerable stronghold on the greater west coast area. Now with this new increase, the General Manager Maggie "Dragon Lady" Chow is looking for new talent. It might be you!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: Unlikely Heroes, Out For Adventure
System: Dragon World (PbtA)
Players: 3-4
Description: The sorcerer's guild needs the help of a group of brave adventurers to retrieve an ancient grimoire! Too bad they got these chucklefucks. Play a Slayers-inspired game in a Slayers-inspired system!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: Goonmarket
System: Freemarket
Format: Virtual tabletop
Players: Four

Description: You've joined a community of virtually immortal, easily bored pre-posthuman infovores orbiting Saturn. Win the approval of the station with your outlandish schemes, or be voted off the island by the equivalent of 80,000 Redditors with cybernetic enhancements. Limited run game from April through June.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Game: Metal Gear Solid - Militaires sans Frontieres
System: Slasher Flick
Players: 5+ I will accept a lot of players, but don't expect to live long unless you have a primary character.
Description: You play the weirdo villains in a full out assault by the famous solid snake and die horribly, but not before the exposition dump. Play multiple characters and sacrifice your terrible ones to give your slightly less terrible characters a fighting chance. Maybe drive metal gear or have a motorcycle chase scene. Bonus points if your motivations involve shadowy government organizations that have nothing to do with the plot or your motivations are convoluted to the point of making no loving sense.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: Everyone Is Joe
System: Everyone Is John
Players: 6
Description: Diamond Joe is a man of many drives, drives that get him into all kindsa trouble with all kindsa hombres.

EDIT: Joe is Go!

UnCO3 fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Mar 24, 2015

devilmaydry
Sep 3, 2012

I only take special jobs, if you know what I mean.
Game: Let's Steal Crap We Don't Understand
System: Low Life
Description: A heap of nasty folks decide to steal some hocus-poked crap that don't belong to them.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Game: Last Will & Testament (of Jackie Onassis and friends)
Players: Need 3+ more

This is a fairly traditional game of mafia with a mechanics twist! I always like if a couple of new players join my game so that would be awesome if you want to try out mafia for the first time. Mafia is basically a game of yelling at everyone and calling them idiots while making friends, as well as investigating and puzzles.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Game: TOO MANY RAMONES
Players: 8/17

A beginner-friendly, basic-mechanics game of Mafia. A loud, dumb, three-chord game where cartoon robots hunt equally-cartoony punk rockers.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.
Game: !DYNAMITE CRISIS!
System: FATE Core
Players: 3-4

Kojimaverse inspired tactical espionage action. With dinosaurs! Featuring an all-star cast, action movie heroics, and the kind of high stakes fate of the world drama that you've come to know and love. But again, with dinosaurs. Completely beginner friendly!

Danger-Pumpkin fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 25, 2015

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Game: Battlestar Tychoides
System: Revised Storyteller (Mage the Ascension) transitioning to M20 on release.
Players: 4 - 6
Description: BSG-inspired oMage game. Void Engineers and their erstwhile allies (predominantly Sons of Ether and a few ITX/Euthanatos) fight a guerrilla war in the Deep Universe against the sinister Threat Null forces in a desperate attempt to buy time for Earth to prepare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Game: The World's Fair: Shadowrun STL
System: Shadowrun Fifth Edition
Format: Play By Post
Description: St. Louis: One of the highest murders per capita in the United States, consistently one of the most dangerous places to live, and a constant source of urban decay. And now there's elves and magic. drat the luck.

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 5, 2015