Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Game: Lalaland International School for Girls
System: Schoolgirl RPG
Players: 4-6
Format: PbP

Are you a moron but not a pervert? Congratulations, now you can pretend to be a schoolgirl on the internet, but with rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Some kind of Evangelion thing
System: Atomic Robo
4-6 players
Come be sad teenagers or sad adults, but this time it's set in Boston. There are giant nightmare robots.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

It is an Ironclaw game about early modern war and how that's maybe not so great.
Format: PBP
Description: Harque your buses and square your pikes, and let's all hope this doesn't go horribly wrong.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Thread: [Ryuutama] Cellphone Fantasy
System: Ryuutama
Players: 4-6, depending
Format: Play by Post

Big dumb science fantasy setting. Go from here to there, meet interesting people, maybe have adventures?

grassy gnoll fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Nov 10, 2015

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Game: Ironclaw 2E
System: Ironclaw 2nd edition, shockingly

I'm still determined to not have wasted my time learning how this game works. Get up to age of sail hijinks on what is entirely not a pastiche of the Channel Islands. Hey, At Least It's Not 7th Sea!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Game: Strike Hunter Cross
System: Strike!

I mashed up Monster Hunter and Valkyria Chronicles and a bunch of other junk. Form a guild and go kill giant angry monsters.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Game: Transient Atmospheric Phenomena
System: Fragged Empire
PbP
4-6 players.

Let's learn how to play Fragged Empire. Strong on player guidance, so I guess now's the chance to infiltrate your horrible fetish into a game about spaceships, psychic furries and multi-elves.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Game: Let's Learn Meikyuu Kingdom
System: Meikyuu Kingdom
Format: PbP/Discord, with Discord link in the recruit thread
Players: 5
Description: Let's learn learn how to play Meikyuu Kingdom together. This surely won't end in disaster.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition - Yet Another Peasant Hellhole Needs Your Help

Night won't stop bullying me by posting interesting stuff from WFRP2, so now there's a game thread. Hop on in and probably die horribly. Recruitment lasts about a week.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

[Lancer] Mecha! The Musical

It's Lancer 1.6, with a custom setting and some hack-y musical mechanics grafted on. Pilot a robot and act out your Sondheim fanfic.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Game: A High Pressure Front with a Strong Chance of Guillotines
System: Ironclaw 2e
Format: Asynchronous Discord (aka glorified PBP)
Players: Between three and six
Description: Walt Disney Presents A History of Europe from 1650 to 1780.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

Tenra Bansho Zero - Oki Tetsu

I'm pretty sure that terrible translation gets the joke across. Come be a cowboy anime western. Asynchronous Discord text chat, low-effort application processes, and some mangling of some really good movies await you.

Looking for three to six players, depending on what we get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

[LANCER] Union: Mech Police
LANCER RPG
Asynchronous Discord/roll20
4-6 players

What if Lancer, but it was an ill-advised sci-fi police comedy?