Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Game: Let's Go Crawling!
System: D&D 3.5 with rewritten clases
Format: PbP
Players: 6
Description: I rewrote a bunch of classes, come help me playtest them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Game: Let's Adventure
System: D&D 3.5
Format: Play by Post
Players: 4-6
Description: Come play some 3.5 D&D with my rewritten classes!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Game: Let's Adventure, Again!
System: D&D 3.5
Format: Play by Post
Players: 4-6
Description: Restarting my 3.5 D&D game with my rewritten classes! Now at level 10!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Game: Survival of the Fittest
System: Shadow of the Demon Lord
Format: Roll20/Discord
Players: 4 (two slots open)
Description: A friend of mine is looking to run a Shadow of the Demon Lord game, from 0 to 10th level. Looking to play every other Sunday at 7 PM Central, starting July 29th.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Game: Unnamed D&D 5E game
System: D&D 5E
Format: Tabletop Simulator (w/ Discord for voice)
Players: Need 2-4 more
Description: A friend of mine is looking to run a D&D 5E game in Tabletop Simulator. Starting at 2nd level as newbie adventurers in a small town out to solve a problem. Time undetermined as of yet (depends on players), but likely one of Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights (Central time).
Contact: PM or message me on Discord (Piell #5197) and I'll send you a link to the game discord

Now full!

Piell fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Aug 23, 2021

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Game: Takeover at Whisper Base
System: Star Wars FFG
Format: Playing on Foundry, Discord for voice chat and discussion
Players: 4-5 Total (need 3-4 more)
Schedule:: Every other week, starting Saturday the 20th. Exact starting time hasn't been determined yet but will be sometime in the afternoon/evening Central time

Description:

quote:

War rages across the galaxy. Both the brutal Galactic Empire and the desperate Rebel Alliance reel in the face of terrible losses. Though Rebel forces managed to destroy the superweapon called the DEATH STAR, their victory did not come in time to save the world of ALDERAAN. Fear and uncertainty swell in the galactic community.

Now, one small battle begins on the verdant world of ONDERON. Deep in the jungle, Rebel intelligence has discovered a listening post built by MOFF DARDANO to spy on his rival, ADMIRAL CORLEN. The Rebel Alliance has sent a crack team of infiltrators to take the secret listening post and turn it into a forward Rebel base in the Japrael jungle, with its poisonous foliage and oppressive heat, the heroes have reached their destination: Whisper Base. Compared to staying in the jungle, the prospect of ambushing an Imperial patrol and breaking into a heavily guarded base seems almost pleasant....

A friend of mine is interested in running a Star Wars game and asked me to get some players, so here I am! Will be starting with the premade intro adventure and then moving onto his own stuff. PM me here or on discord at Piell#5197 for the invite to the discord server

full up

Piell fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Piell posted:

Game: Takeover at Whisper Base
System: Star Wars FFG
Format: Playing on Foundry, Discord for voice chat and discussion
Players: 4-5 Total (need 3-4 more)
Schedule:: Every other week, starting Saturday the 20th. Exact starting time hasn't been determined yet but will be sometime in the afternoon/evening Central time

Description:

A friend of mine is interested in running a Star Wars game and asked me to get some players, so here I am! Will be starting with the premade intro adventure and then moving onto his own stuff. PM me here or on discord at Piell#5197 for the invite to the discord server

Game is actually going to be on Friday starting at 7 PM central. Still looking for one or two more people