Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Game: Texas Hold 'em Steady
System: Monster Hearts
Format: PBP, some IRC participation highly encouraged.
Players: 4-6
Description: You too can be a teenage monster in Odessa, Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Game: Dresden Files, New Orleans
System: DFRPG converted to Atomic Robo
Format: Play by Post, using Google docs and Discord to supplement.
Players: Currently 4, looking for a 5th.
Description: DF:Nawlins has wrapped its 3rd full campaign and we're looking for a replacement player. FATE experience is preferred but not mandatory, having read at least the first Dresden Files book would also be preferable. Liking Urban Fantasy is a must.

This is a high-level game as it has been going since 2012, and I’m looking for frequent posting ability (2-3 times a week) and communication on discord. While you're not required to read the entire thread, it's a good idea to give it a look and see if what we're doing is something you'd like to be part of.

I’d like recruits to have a character pitch in mind, just a basic one. The theme of the thread is “Lawbreakers of New Orleans” but as the game has gone on I’ve loosened that requirement. My one ban is no evil vampires, other than that you can pitch what you’d like, but do be aware you’re in a party with four wizards and should be strong enough to hang out with them, and you should probably have some kind of past problem that won’t leave you alone because it makes for good drama.

The OP of the thread has lots of handy links and character bios so you can see where you’d fit into our band of misfits.

Our Obsidian Portal page is HERE. (I like art. Your character will probably be drawn.)
Link to Discord is HERE. Come say hello! This is where you pitch your character idea and meet everyone. See you soon!

mistaya fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Sep 9, 2018

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Game: Welcome to the Cool Zone
System: Geist 2E
Format: PBP, google-docs, discord (for player chat)
Players: 4-5

Description: It's Florida in the middle of the COVID pandemic. You died somehow, and a little god of death offered you a second chance. Now you and your friends are teaming up to teach the world that Better Things Are Possible, Actually. A game of catharsis, where together we can confront the terrors and horrors of a world that's turned into a goddamn WOD setting all on its own.

Come tell a rad ghost story with me!