Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Game [18USA] Ron Paul's Train Extravaganza!
System 18USA (18XX)
Format PbP
Players 4-5
Description Try to get richer than everybody else in one of the most variable set up 18xx games out there, complete with all of 1817's financial shenanigans.

Panzeh fucked around with this message at 13:47 on May 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Game: Freelancers of the Trojan Reach
System: Mongoose Traveller 2e
Format: Voice on discord, foundry VTT, meeting weekly Tuesday evenings at 7:30-9:30 EST
Players: 3 players, looking for 1-2 more
Description: Sandbox Traveller in the Trojan Reach! Get your ship! Stay ahead of your mortage! Meet traveller's kinda trashy aliens. See attached discord invite if you're interested. It'll be 2-3 weeks before we get started- do note that chargen will be in a 1:1 session where we can go through the process and i can answer any questions you might have. Please PM me in the channel (i'm Panzeh there) if you're interested.

https://discord.gg/NEvXGmxk6

Panzeh fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Jul 23, 2023