Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Game: David Bowie Mafia
System: Mafia
Players: 1-3
Format: PbP
Description: You are David Bowie. Well, part of David Bowie. Come join SA's Mafia community! Argue! Realize that hindsight is 20/20! Feel free to roleplay as David Bowie if that gets you off! Good times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Game: Mega Man Mafia (M3)!
Players: a bunch!
Description: Dr. Wily somehow did a worse job than usual. You don't even know who Mega Man is, this time. Christ. A game of Mafia - new players are welcome; this game is a little more complicated than some games of Mafia, but still less complex than a gross majority of the PbP games played here anyways.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Epsilon Plus posted:

Game: Mega Man Mafia (M3)!
Players: a bunch!
Description: Dr. Wily somehow did a worse job than usual. You don't even know who Mega Man is, this time. Christ. A game of Mafia - new players are welcome; this game is a little more complicated than some games of Mafia, but still less complex than a gross majority of the PbP games played here anyways.

This game needs one replacement. Newbies still welcome but you do need to be a-postin'. PM me if you feel up to it

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

Game: Mega Man Mafia 3
Format: PBP, with mandatory Discord participation
Players: 21 - one more needed
Description: Have you ever played Mafia before? No? Then I don't suggest playing this, as it's definitely not a normal setup. On the other hand, the very first RPG system I ever tried was RIFTS, and I turned out okay!

edit: this game is full but you should spectate it

death cob for cutie fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 17, 2019