Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Game: Through the Mirkwood to Radagast's House We Go
System: The One Ring
Players: 4-6
Format: PBP
Description: Smaug's dead, there's a king under the mountain and in Dale, and Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Elves seem to be able to finally sit back and relax. But things are never that easy. There's still orcs, wargs, and evil Men all around... and some say a more sinister evil still holds sway in the lands around the Mirkwood. Come form a company of would-be heroes against Shadow, trying to make the world (or at least your part of it) a safer place. Newbies welcome, I'm happy to teach the system as we go along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Looking for two replacement PCs for my The One Ring game (details below). Hoping to get a more active posting pace going now that the holiday season is well over and folks are settled back into work and/or school rhythms again.

ibntumart posted:

Game: Through the Mirkwood to Radagast's House We Go
Description: Smaug's dead, there's a king under the mountain and in Dale, and Men, Dwarves, Hobbits, and Elves seem to be able to finally sit back and relax. But things are never that easy. There's still orcs, wargs, and evil Men all around... and some say a more sinister evil still holds sway in the lands around the Mirkwood. Come form a company of would-be heroes against Shadow, trying to make the world (or at least your part of it) a safer place. Newbies welcome, I'm happy to teach the system as we go along.

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Feb 2, 2015

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: Marvel Super Heroes: Let's Burn Through 80s TSR Modules Together!
System: CYOA
Format: PbP
Description: Once upon a time, the company that created D&D/AD&D published superhero games based on the Marvel license. The games were good. What about the modules? Let's find out together!
Players: It's a CYOA, so I guess theoretically infinite?

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: The Doom-Chased Pilgrim
System: The Sundered Land: A Doomed Pilgrim in the Ruins of the Future
Format: PbP
Players: No limit: I ask questions and anyone may answer
Description: Shamelessly going to repeat Unco3's blurb:
"A game designed for online play, where I, a pilgrim travelling the Sundered Land, must try to escape danger while everyone else tries to see me dead."

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: Adventures in the Wilderland
Players: 3-5 players (possibly two groups of 3)
Description: Go be heroes in Middle Earth. Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow.

The Free People of the North meanwhile think themselves safe and give little thought to rumors of a spreading Shadow over Rhovanian. They will need heroes soon, beacons of hope and unity against the evil which festers in the dark corners of the world.

edit: Recruitment extended.

ibntumart fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Oct 3, 2016

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: Gods and Monsters
System: Fate Accelerated Edition
Players: 3-4

Description:
Play a god trying to make your mark in a world young and full of possibilities! Just don't do be an idiot and destroy it or yourself in the process.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: Annihilation Redux
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Players: 6
Description: Annihilus wants to destroy the universe. Join up with other superheroes and weird alien civilizations and try not to let that happen.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: Brandywine and Bree: Adventures in Middle Earth
Format: PBP, possibly Discord as well
Description: Tolkien it up and explore the lands of Middle Earth, starting at the Prancing Pony and going well beyond. Newbies to the system are welcome.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: The Things We Leave Behind
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th ed.
Description: Help investigate a missing persons case that will turn up some very unusual leads. First in a series of one-shots I plan to run with eye to starting a campaign at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Game: The Things We Leave Behind
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th edition
Format: Forums PBP
Description: Join a law enforcement task force about to begin the strangest (and most dangerous) investigation of their careers. CoC newbies are welcome!