Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Game: March of the Black Queen
System: Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition
Players: 4-6
Format: PBP
Description: Choose a side in a brutal civil war and politic your way to the top with 3-5 other players.
Also, I really like Ogre Battle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
Game: Heroes Make Their Own Luck!
System: 13th Age
Format: Foundry (Discord for voice chat, Foundry for dice rolling and character sheet storing)
Time: Currently Sundays at 3:00 PM CST, but that's not set in stone yet.
Players: Looking for a total of 4-6 players.

Description: I've heard some good things about this Eyes of the Stone Thief campaign, so I figured I would run what a lot of people are calling one of the best modules ever written. We're going to start out with the Make Your Own Luck module and proceed from there.

If you're interested, PM me here or reach out via the tradgames discord

e: At capacity at the moment; Thanks for the interest!

Arrrthritis fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Sep 1, 2020

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Game: For Blood and Honor
System: D&D 4E with a little bit of homebrewing.
Format: Foundry VTT with Discord for Voice.
Players: 4-5
Schedule: Wednesdays at 7:00 PM CST Fortnightly (every 2 weeks), with a session 0 hopefully Dec 1st. Could move the game to tuesdays/thursdays depending on application availability.

Description: Roughly inspired by games like Might and Magic 7 and Pathfinder: Kingmaker, this is going to be a 4e adventure where a plucky band of 4-5 adventurers rise through the ranks of an empire through subterfuge, diplomacy, or just outright violence. Starting level is 1 and is expected to go up to 20 (but may adjust higher or lower depending on group preferences).

PM me on here or send me a message on discord if you're interested. (Also on there as Arrrthritis)

Filled. Thank you everybody for your interest!

Arrrthritis fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 12, 2021

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Game: Menace Under Otari
System: Pathfinder 2e
Schedule: Tuesdays at 3:00 PM CST, with session 1 hopefully being on October 11th

Description: Looking for 1-2 people to join our tryout of Pathfinder 2e. I don't think anybody in our group has played this system before, so if you're hoping to try it out this is a pretty good opportunity as i'm running the module from the Beginner's Box.

Once it's over, we can discuss what we like/dislike about the system, and if we all think it's rad we can move onto one of the premade foundry modules (Abomination Vaults, Outlaws of Alkenstar, or Blood Lords, depending on overall group vote).

PM me on here or send me a message on discord if you're interested and we can setup character creation. Also on there as Arrrthritis#3229.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Arrrthritis posted:

Game: Menace Under Otari Abomination Vaults / Troubles in Otari
Schedule: Every Other Tuesday at 3:00 PM CST, with the next session being on October 8th

Description: Looking for 1-2 people to join our tryout of Pathfinder 2e. I don't think anybody in our group has played this system before, so if you're hoping to try it out this is a pretty good opportunity as i'm running the module from the Beginner's Box.

Once it's over, we can discuss what we like/dislike about the system, and if we all think it's rad we can move onto one of the premade foundry modules (Abomination Vaults, Outlaws of Alkenstar, or Blood Lords, depending on overall group vote).

PM me on here or send me a message on discord if you're interested and we can setup character creation. Also on there as Arrrthritis#3229.

Quoting this as we all decided that we like Pathfinder 2e very much! We're looking for another player to join us on our campaign escapades as the plucky group of adventurers tries to discover the secrets of Gauntlight Keep.

Feel free to contact me on here or on discord and I can give you the character creation details / help walk you through the process if you're new to the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

Arrrthritis posted:

Game: Abomination Vaults/Troubles in Otari
Players: 4/5
Schedule: Every Other Tuesday at 3:00 PM CST, next session on April 18th

Reposting this because we're currently near the end of book 1 of Abomination Vaults, and a player just recently needed to drop due to a scheduling change. The module itself is a haunting dungeon crawl with an emphasis on fighting nightmarish creatures, with brief interludes of town events and strange happenings surrounding Gauntlight Keep. We need a level four character to join us with the free archetype spec. Feel free to send me a message on here or on discord Arrrthritis#3229 and i'll be happy to answer any questions and/or send you an invite to the game discord.