Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Saint Francis be my speed! how oft to-night
Have my old feet stumbled at graves!
Game: On the Shores of the Unknown Sea
System: Numenera
Type: PbP
Players: 4-6
Description: In a future beyond the future, you search for knowledge and understanding (or maybe something more mundane) on the shoreline of the world-continent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: The Siege of Whitewall
System: HeroQuest Glorantha
Format: PbP
Description: The Lunar Empire marches south, to conquer Kethaela and the last of the free Orlanthi in Heortland, finally siezing the Middle Air for their chaotic Goddess. Can you stop them?

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: Shadow of Sekigahara: A Japanese Nationsim
System: Nationsim
Format: PBP/IRC
Players: A multitude
Description: Toyotomi Hideyoshi, the warlord who continued the unification of Japan after Oda Nobunaga, is dead. He leaves behind a 5 year old son, surrounded by powerful daimyo, who have their own concerns and objectives...

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: Shadow of Sekigahara: A Japanese Nationsim
System: Nationsim
Format: PBP/IRC
Players: 3-4, as many as who want to come in, really
Description: Japan is currently about to see war between two of her most powerful warlords. Will you join in and tip the scales one way or another? Looking for some new blood to take over some characters!

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: The Unsettled Throne
System: CYOA/Heroquest 2
Format: CYOA
Players: As many as want to join in
Description: With the Sovereign dead, his daughter takes the throne amid discontent and crises, foreign and domestic. Who will take the mantle of the Sovereign, in the end?

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: The Age of the Country at War part 2
System: CYOA
Format : Play-by-Post
Players: As many as possible!
Description: Japan in the mid-1540's is in a bad spot. Warlords are everywhere, everyone's fighting everyone else, and then there's you. Trained by a solitary monk for years in the arts of war and strategy, maybe you can help bring peace to the country?

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: The Confederate Wars
System: 7th Sea
Description: In the year 1642, England, Scotland, and Ireland are all poised in their own ways above the precipice of total civil war. For your own reasons you're in the middle of it in Ireland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friar John
Aug 3, 2007

Game: Dwelling in Time
System: Numenera Destiny
Format: PBP on Discord
Description: Looking to get into the new material for crafting and settlement growth in Numenera Destiny, but starting off with some good ol' ruins delving for fun and/or profit!