Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Game: [Dungeon World] Home? What is home?
System: Dungeon World
Format: PbP
Players: 4-6
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well...

Infinite Oregano fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jan 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Players: 1-3 more players
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well... RERECRUIT!

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

Players: 1-3 more players
Description: You were prisoners or guards aboard a void ship sailing the stars for a new 'home' in a magical tech space fantasy setting. But best laid plans don't go that well... another rerecruit.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

Game: No Sense of Right and Wrong
Players: 3-6

Description:
Wizards! Warlocks! Sorcerers! Witches! Magical workers of all kinds! You really messed things up this time! Now it's your responsibility to fix things, either that or bicker and squabble, and perform self-serving tasks for your own societies like you've always done but this time under the pretence that you're actually helping!

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

Infinite Oregano posted:

Players: 3-6

Description:
Wizards! Warlocks! Sorcerers! Witches! Magical workers of all kinds! You really messed things up this time! Now it's your responsibility to fix things, either that or bicker and squabble, and perform self-serving tasks for your own societies like you've always done but this time under the pretence that you're actually helping!

System Dungeon World
Format: Discord PbP
Players: 1-2
Update: The game is moving to Discord PbP rather than traditional PbP, but also we are looking for two players to refill our ranks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

Game: You Better Watch Out!
Players: 4 or 5
System: Fellowship 2e
Description: He's gone now but one day and on that day we will dread that we know that Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. If you don't stop him, that is.