Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

Game: SIGMA Protocol: Your Authority is not Recognized
Recruiting/OOC Thread: SCANNING, PLEASE WAIT... - WELCOME TO SIGMA PROTOCOL, AGENT-
Players: 1 - 3
System: Fate Accelerate Edition
Format: PbP
Description: Because I am a terrible, terrible DM we've had one or two drops and now we're looking for the BADDEST MOTHERFUCKERS TO BECOME SECRET AGENTS!

Or, failing that, literally anyone who can hold a gun. Or even those who can't. Sigma Protocol's in kind of dire straits right now, what with almost all of their agents either dead or driven underground. You are one of those lucky incompetents that didn't get targeted by (as the current team has discovered) the shadowy organization known as OSIRIS.

Currently the gang is in Touluca, Mexico, having just gotten their CISEN contact killed and watched a tank that is also a giant spider steal a dead body from a secure evidence vault. The also-shadowy-but-not-quite-as-shadowy EL PATÓLOGO has contacted you and wants you to break into Primer Banco Nacional to steal the evidence back. Well... he wants you to steal a bunch of cash and bearer bonds and whatnot, but presumably you'll also steal the evidence back as part of it.

So, who feels like breaking El Banco Grande?

EDIT: Now with working links! :downs:

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Game: Of Gods and Kings: When Worlds End

Recruiting Thread: The old thread fell into archives, so I copied the relevant bits out and copied them into a new thread. I'm sure everything is still relevant. Probably.

Players: 1 - 2

System: 13th Age

Description: Due to that ever-tragic reality of "life stuff" we've had a few vacancies that we're looking to fill!

The gang is participating in a black-ops fantasy commando group tasked with breaking enemy lines and completing vital military objectives to eventually cripple the rampaging might of Mecha notSauron and his army of mysterious mechanized magic.

Currently they got distracted and have now stolen a pirate ship to go become pirate kings pacify the area to make it safer for civillian travel.

Also, we still have slots in our totally-not-Archer spy thriller game SIGMA Protocol!

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Aug 11, 2014

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

quote:

Thread: Welcome to Sigma Protocol.

System: Fate Accelerated Edition

Players: 2-3 more players to shore up some drops.

Description: Sigma Protocol is an elite international cooperative espionage agency, performing only the most difficult jobs, employing the world's greatest spies.

You are not one of those spies.

Problem is, a shadowy mercenary group called the OSIRIS Initiative has either killed or driven into hiding all the decent spies in Sigma Protocol. You're all that's left.

Good luck.

Recruitment is open again!

Currently the team is working undercover for a crime boss in Touluca, El Patólogo. He's having them knock over El Banco Primera Nacional, which conveniently also houses a private vault owned by the OSIRIS Initiative which surely houses... uh, something. What, exactly, is in there isn't exactly clear but it will undoubtedly be helpful in your nebulous investigation into whatever it is that's happening. Or get you arrested and disavowed. One of the two.

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Game: A Calle to Adventureres!
Format: PBP. Maybe IRC if it works out.
Players: 4-7
Description: The first in a series of brief minicampaigns! Go save a princess or something!

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Hey remember that thing from like four months ago? Here it is again.

Game: Tales of Iron I: A Calle to Adventureres!
Format: PBP. Maybe IRC if it works out.
Players: 4-7
Description: The first in a series of brief microcampaigns! Go save a princess or something!

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Oct 5, 2015

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Game: Kunyuba Bound!
System: FAE
Players: Five to seven
Description: Come populate a fledgling setting loosely based on a poor understanding of American History! Work for an ill-defined Agency of some kind! Probably murder some savages natives! More importantly, come play in a setting I actually have at least a couple ideas for and probably won't lamely peter out on in six weeks! Probably!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

e:nvm

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Apr 21, 2016