Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
hey start:nya-sh
Game: Little Cafe of Horrors
System: Fate Accelerated Edition
Players: 4
Format: PbP
Description: Mess with horrible things from demons to ghosts to voodoo and whatever else is technically called occult as a bunch of twenty-somethings with a some messed-up magic and more time than you know what to do with.

Try not to burn down your coffee shop or give an actual case to a grumpy detective while still refusing to be responsible with world-altering rituals! Think Scooby-Doo but the criminals actually are ghosts and it's probably your fault they're ruining everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Game: The Zodiac Braves
System: OVA
Format: PBP
Players: 4~5
Description: Ivalice is threatened by a group of rogue knights who intend to plunge the world into chaos, rebelling against the law of the Judges. Become one of the new Zodiac Braves and repel this threat from the land. Be a bunch of Final Fantasy characters without technically being Warriors of Light for once and try not to die in the middle of a jagd.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Game: Time-Travelling Persona-Esque Patisserie
Players: 4
Description: Be a bunch of high school kids during the day, work at a weird bakery in the evening, and become basically superheroes to go fix time paradoxes at night. Not exactly Persona, but it may as well be.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Ivalice's Knights Zodiac needs one new Behemoth fodder player to replace someone who just kind of vanished. Inquire within!

quote:

Game: The Zodiac Braves
Players: 4~5 1 Replacement
Description: Ivalice is threatened by a group of rogue knights who intend to plunge the world into chaos, rebelling against the law of the Judges. Become one of the new Zodiac Braves and repel this threat from the land. Be a bunch of Final Fantasy characters without technically being Warriors of Light for once and try not to die in the middle of a jagd.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Game: [Monsterhearts] Do Dumb Witch Things at Witch School
System: Monsterhearts
Players: Monsterhearts likes even numbers and splits groups well, so probably a decent pool.
Description: You're part of the new class at a well-known school for magic, and you've got some problems. You've also got teen problems and magic problems. I will be surprised if something isn't set on fire in the first scene.

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Thread: [Fellowship] Determined to Fall
System: Fellowship
Description: You've fallen from the tower built to watch over the world, down into the abyss that has consumed the world. You awoke at the top of the tower. Think Undertale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentrygun
Dec 29, 2009

i say~
Game: Heaven's Cleanup Crew
System: PBtA, basic resolution with some tinkering
Format: Play-by-Discord
Description: You're the dregs of angelic society, unfit for the big deal flashy jobs, but you still need to do something. So, now you're celestial janitors. Clean up ridiculous disasters that you may or may not have caused while the balance of the world unravels at an alarming pace all in the pursuit of paid vacation. Also, anime.