Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Game: [CYOA]Evil Overlord - Being Evil Isn't Easy. Take Two!
Players: All of them :getin: As a CYOA you can jump in at anytime.
System: CYOA
Format: PbP
Description: Command armies of goblins. Raise hordes of undead. Terrorize the locals. Or just struggle to find enough coins in your couch cushions to bribe the local bravos into leaving you alone. The choice is yours. All the choices.

Last time the goonmind choose to be crushed into a delicious jam after being lulled into dropping their guard by a clever hero twice their size. Right now we are voting on what kind of evil overlord to play this round. It's the perfect time to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Thread: Demigods, Dinosaurs, and Other Disasters
System: DungeonWorld
Format: PBP
Players: 4-5(ish)

Make some noise and dance ... to the beat of your heart. Before the current age, the Gods made at least three other races of men and killed them off. The events of this morning are enough to make you think they might be gearing up to do it again, but the future is not written in stone. 100% more dinosaurs than expected; guaranteed or your character back! Free blank spot on the map with every application! Supplies limited! Get yours now before they're gone!

Honestly wasn't sure what to say for recruitment. DungeonWorld encourages DMs to not have a fixed adventure plan until after the first session so I'm going to try that. It makes providing a brief description of what the game difficult though, since I don't know what it is yet! I can assure you I have several ideas boiling away for where the game could go, but hopefully you and the other players will come up with something way more fun than I could dream up on my own.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Dec 3, 2015

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Game: [CYOA] Stardew Harvest - Idealized Islands
System: Choose Your Own Adventure
Players: All the players. Everyone contributes and every vote counts!
Format: PbP
Description: Meet strange new neighbors and maybe even fall in love. Run your farm for wealth or comfort. Love your animals. Upgrade your tools. Explore a unique village. Raise a village.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Game: Voices Of A Distant Planet
Format: Play-by-Post, Choose Your Own Adventure
Players: Everyone in this life and the next
Description: You are on your way to colonize a new world. Earth is hosed. No one has tried this before. No one is coming to help you. The bad news doesn't stop there, but you can't let that stop you. You've got two choices. Hold things together and help humanity expand or watch as the last human life in the galaxy is snuffed out. No pressure.

LLSix fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Feb 1, 2017

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Game: Modern Gods
Game system: PDQ
Players: 6+
Description: Welcome to Modern Gods! A smallgod game set in the modern day. The world is wide and vast, ready for you to make your mark on it, but is not a blank slate. Every kind of people teem on its surface with their own desires and goals. Many gods have come and gone. Some few still remain, many much diminished. Others, like yourselves, are rising to prominence once more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Game: All Ways Be Cultivating - Choose Your Own Adventure
System: CYOA - Read & Vote
Players: All the players. Even if you don't want to vote, I hope you'll enjoy reading
Description: Become a supernaturally powerful martial artist and punch your way into paradise. Face giants armed only with your own fists (and boatloads of fist magic). Honestly though, it'll probably be mostly training montages and discussions about how cool it is when your numbers go up.

It's been a little over a year since the last time I ran one of these. Hopefully I remember how.