Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Game: Golden Gate i dunno i haven't settled an a super amazing title
System: Mongoose Traveller 2. I'm using explorer's edition but if you happen to have a more comprehensive one use that whatever
Format: a forums thread play by post unless it's too much a pain in the rear end then i guess we'll migrate to discord or something
Players: whoever shows up i suppose. Pretty flexible but ideally like a couple? 6? More is fine?

Description: I slapped together some bullshit

Erudite Dr. Sledj of the University of Hesaim needs some goons to do basic chores and maybe travel to other star systems. Chargen is a little bit modified from normal in that it's the more simplified version and you can't end up getting drafted or dying or anything, altho you might still get your arms and legs shot off. I don't have PSI rules and a bunch of other crap that is in the main books so we're going stripped down mode which will hopefully make this easier. Ideally this would be p easy casual type of game. Non-players can shitpost if they want, that kinda thing.

you do not even have to have played or know any rules or anything, but i guess it would be helpful cause it's kind of a test run

Probably you should know all my games are in the same setting at the same time, even this one. This means you may be interacting with other players -- NPCs here could be someone else's PCs. The things you do will affect other games unless you immediately jump into the sun and then everyone quits. This also means you should try to avoid purposefully "cheating" by reading other threads you suspect are directly interacting with yours, but I don't police this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU