Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Recon Team M-7
System: The Morrow Project 4th Ed.
Format: roll20
Players: 3-4

Description: Hey all, I'm looking to start a game of TMP on Fridays at 7PM EST. I don't know when the game will actually begin, as one of my players is currently using my copy of the rules to program a roll20 character sheet. Once he has finished, however, I will start.
The game will be set in Michigan and use the standard rules. No psionics or powers. This game will be roleplay heavy. If you do not have a copy of the rulebook, I would advise you not to play. The first session will consist of character building and training. I am a GM who enjoys and rewards roleplaying.

Mycroft Holmes fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Aug 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: The Morrow Project: Colorado
System: The Morrow Project 4th Ed
Format:Roll20 with Skype
Description: Do you like post-apocalypse games? Do you like America? Let's rebuild and Make America Great Again! The Morrow Project is a setting where you were frozen by a secret organization in order to rebuild america after an apocalypse. Now, you emerge and must rebuild. Every Sunday at 5PM EST. Rulebook will be provided.
Players:I need two more. https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/47922/the-morrow-project

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: 1632
System: Gurps
Format: Discord
Players: 4
Description: I'm running a game based on the 1632 book series. If you like time travel and bringing civilization to dark murderous times, come on down and join. Just PM me for a discord link.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Welcome to Hell
System: GURPS
Players: 3-5

The end times have come and Satan has been given dominion over the earth. The only problem is no one told him about modern technology. After a long and difficult war, Satan lies dead and Hell has been liberated. You play as damned souls in the newly free Hell, trying to make sense of your newfound unlife. PM me for more details or an invite. I will be providing the rulebooks if you need them.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Fallout: London Calling
Format: PbP over discord
Players: i need 3 more
Description: Visit post-nuclear London! Scavenge! Fight in a civil war! Meet Biggles!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Fallout: London Calling
System: Gurps
Format: Roll20/Discord voice

Description: Trying this one again. I've set the time for 6PM GMT so I can hopefully get some Brits in this time. If you've ever wanted to fight robot Margret Thatcher, this game is for you! Just PM me.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: UN Forces Hell
Format: Roll20/discord
Description: Welcome to Hell, son! After the End Times came, humanity fought back against the forces of Hell and have liberated the place. Now someone needs to keep order among the dead and you've (posthumously) volunteered! Face off against demon guerrillas, deceased madmen, the forces of darkness, and even Nazis as you try to keep a lid on Hell while the war rages in Heaven. Just PM me your discord and we'll get an interview done!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Acthung! Kaiserreich
System: Achtung! Cthulhu/COC 7e
Format: Roll20/Discord
Time: Sundays at noon EST
Players: 5

In 1917, the USA did not join the Great War. In turn, Germany won, ending the world we know. Now, the USA is split between warring factions: the militarist government of Douglas McArthur, who couped the elected president, the rightfully elected Jack Reed, and the rebelling Huey Long and his American Union State. Comrades, the syndicalist revolution is in peril from the forces of reaction! Join the militias of the Combined Syndicates of America to drive back the foe and liberate the proletariat! But be warned, not all is as you know, and eldritch forces boil beneath the surface.

This is a game of Achtung! Cthulhu set in the world of the Hearts of Iron IV mod Kaiserreich. I will provide all necessary PDFs and walk people through character creation if needed. This my first time GMing Call of Cthulhu, so bear with me. PM me your discord so I can interview you.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: The Morrow Project: 1989
System: The Morrow Project
Time: 12 PM est Saturdays

Description: Rebuild the world after the apocalypse! That's what you signed up for, but a missed wakeup call sees you unfrozen 150 years after the war. Can you rebuild the shattered country?

Mycroft Holmes fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Dec 23, 2020

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game:WWZ: 1968
Format: Roll20 with Discord for voice
[b]Time/b]: Noon Saturdays EST.

It is 1968, and society is collapsing. Student protests over the Vietnam War have turned violent, Civil Rights remain contested, and the Johnson presidency continues to founder. Yet another, more insidious threat lurks in the background. A new disease, brought back by a GI from Vietnam, is sweeping the nation. The CDC is being cagey, the government silent. It isn't until the 1968 Democratic National Convention that it rears its ugly head, but by then its too late. During the riots at the convention, an army of the walking dead attack the students and the police. Gore is broadcast live to households across America. Society begins to unravel...

PM me for a link.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: GurpsHammer: Inheritance
Format: Roll20 for combat, Discord for RP
Time: None, this is a text RP

You have inherited a small duchy through a series of complicated family trees and inheritances. Located within the foreboding forests of Ostland, it is in disrepair. Can you overcome beastmen, chaos, and scheming nobles to rebuild your birthright? Or will you fail and be cast into an unmarked grave?

This is a Warhammer game using the GurpsHammer fan expansion. I will provide all required PDFs. I look forward to adventuring with you!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Abraham Lincoln vs Warhammer Fantasy
Description: It is November 20th, 1864. Sherman has taken Savannah and delivered Lincoln a victory in the presidential election. As snow piles up outside, you sit in Washington DC and hope the new year will mean the end of this terrible war. Suddenly, a flash of light interrupts your pondering. As you rush to the window and throw it open, you notice that the chill of winter has been replaced by the warmth of spring. A bright blue sky has replaced the overcast clouds. Something strange is happening. By the end of the day, more has become clear: the city is in a new, more dangerous world. The Potomac still connects to a river, but the city is surrounded by deep, dark forest. Cavalry patrols leaving the city have been ambushed by...things. But in American fashion, Manifest Destiny calls! This new land will be taken and tamed, just as the vast western frontier was being. Fortune favors the bold, and all Americans seek fortune.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Califronia Dreaming: An NCR Politics game
System: Politics game
Format: PbP in TGR
Players: Unlimited
Description:
The year is 2248, and President Tandi has died at the ripe old age of 103. Her vice president, Joanna Tibbett, has been sworn in as the republics third president. The NCR is a prosperous post-war nation of 700,000, holding most of southern California. The NCR prevents discrimination based on gender, ethnicity, sexuality or religious belief, as well as protecting ghouls and mutants. But all is not well in the NCR; clashes with the Brotherhood of Steel over advanced technology have become more frequent, in addition, the continued pace of expansion is coming into conflict with tribals on the NCRs borders. Economic opportunity is becoming scarcer, as the Brahmin barons begin to lobby for decreased government intervention in the economy, building up their own power base.

In this RP, you will plays as a politician of the NCR, helping to guide the nation on it's way to glory and success. Or perhaps you will be a demagogue, seeking only power. You may also play as a military officer.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Middle Earth Isekai
Format: PbP
Players: 5-8
Description: You/your character have suddenly found yourself in Middle Earth! Not that you know anything about Middle Earth in this scenario. Now it's up to you to survive and maybe keep casualties from the War of the Ring low and prevent the worlds eventual fall.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: The End Times
Format: CYOA

Description: Lead the forces of UN Joint Command against the armies of Heaven and Hell.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: The Forgotten War: Korea 1950-1953
System: Military Sim

Come fight the Korean War and hopefully don't start WW3.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Fallout: London
System: Election game
Format: PBP
Players: ?
Description:It is 2277 and Britain still lies broken. Broken by the Great War and the preceding European Civil War, caused by the aftermath of the Middle East War. The oil has run dry, as has the uranium. The Emergency Wartime Government controls only portions of London, in a eternal war with the Royalists and the gangs, not to mention the Bobbybots. However, there is hope. A recent power surge has eliminated the I.R.O.N.-L.A.D.Y. computer system that has been running the country, meaning Parliament has real power now. Can you take up the banner of England and save (what's left of) the country? Probably not.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game:GurpsHammer: Inheritance
Format: Text over Discord
Description: Through a complicated chain of inheritance, you have gained a small barony in far Ostermark. It is now up to you to restore it to glory, serve your liege lord, and build a name for yourself.

This is a GURPS game using the GurpsHammer fan supplement. One of the players will be the Baron and the rest their retinue.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Space Race!
System: Custom
Format: PbP
Description: The year is 1950 and man's eyes begin to turn to space. The nations of the world, not merely the superpowers, seek to succeed in the Space Race. The USA and the Soviet Union seek to compete for prestige, the UK and it’s Commonwealths seek to prove they are still relevant, and the European Space Agency seeks to provide the Old World with a new beginning.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
deleted

Mycroft Holmes fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 3, 2021

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Expedition to Undermountain
Format: Discord PbP
Description: This is a conversion of the Forgotten Realms adventure Expedition to Undermountain for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Look forward to playing with you. DM me here or on Discord at Mycroft Holmes#1618

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: Multidimensional Exploration: Cold War Edition
Description: The year is 1955 and Operation Paperclip has borne fruit. Captured Nazi scientists have created a method of visiting alternate universes, and we've gotten there before the Soviets. This advantage may not last, and it's up to your team to collect resources and technology which may tip the balance of the Cold War.

This game is mostly an excuse to use GURPS to visit different fictional settings and have the players steal their poo poo. I need 5 players. This will be PbP on the forums.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Game: California Dreaming
System: Freeform
Format: Discord PbP
Players: As many as I can get
Description:
This is a reboot of the forum game I ran here. It is a political sim of the NCR starting before the Brotherhood War. We will be playing over discord. https://discord.gg/DeYz6YVwkm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
N/M

Mycroft Holmes fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 12, 2022