Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Generic Fantasy Adventure
System: Simplex (I made it)
Format: PBP
Players: 4 or 5
Description: Generic fantasy adventure fun to help me test my system I wrote in 2 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Wizard Battle
System: Wizard Battle
Players: 4-8
Format: PBP
Description:

Mad Rancher posted:

Wizard Battle is a competitive strategy game for two or more Wizards and one Wizard Overseer, who runs the game.

Features:

• Outwit your opponents for the title of #1 Wizard and access to the Wish spell.
  • Game-play completable in 30 to 60 minutes.
  • Easily playable anywhere, including online, because there are no physical pieces.
  • Time travel to previous turns to change your actions.
  • Diplomatic gameplay where you make or break alliances as you need.
  • Optional rules to mix things up further, including a multi-game Wizard Tournament.
  • Playable against Satan for the rights to your immortal soul.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: [CYOA] Magic of Nations
System: CYOA + Nation game
Players: Infinite
Format: PbP voting
Description: As a Pact member of the True Empire of Lomos, you must resolve issues that face the Empire and bring it to its true glory!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Murder Aboard Spaceship Nu 2: New Nu
System: Custom
Format:: Turn-based pbp (everyone turns at once)
Players: 15
Description: In this official sequel to the critically acclaimed Murder Aboard Spaceship Nu, you must accomplish your silly goals in space. Basically pbp Spacestation 13.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Game: Superpowered Popularity Contest
System: Popularity Contest
Format: PbP but discord is highly recommended to have a chance
Players: 22
Description: Does political bullshit not have enough bullshit for you? Are silly games not anxiety provoking enough? Well oh boy do I have the perfect game for your soon to be burnt-out rear end. 40 dollar prize for winning.

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 4, 2018