Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Ferrosol posted:

Thread: [Monsterhearts] Murder and Monsters on the Railways
System: Monsterhearts
Format: PBP
Players: 2-4 replacements
Description: You're a teenage monster in 19th century Europe. Ready to get on the train yet. Seeking replacement for people who were tied to the tracks by a guy who liked to twirl his moustache. Mortal Werewolf Vampire and Fates are already taken.

Also Infernal, unless this is Ferrosol's way of passively informing me I'm getting kicked out of the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Game: Iphigenia's Children
System: Monsterhearts
Format: Play-by-Post
Players: 4-6
Description: Come be disaffected monster teens in an underground bunker. In space. What can go wrong?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Game: Murder in Canaan
System: Monsterhearts 1E
Format: Play-by-Post
Description:
On Homecoming Night in Canaan, Nebraska, a loner stoner falls off the roof of Canaan South High School, and he's dead before he hits the ground. You were on that roof. You were already a monster, but now that you're complicit in a murder, where do you go from here?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Game: Coney Lake: a game for the skinless
System: Monsterhearts 1E
Format: PbP
Description:
Have you ever wanted to play a really bad Monsterhearts skin? Have you ever wanted to see what happens to a finely-tuned game system when every character's skin throws balance and common sense to the wind? Come play a Skin for the Skinless in this weird experiment.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Game: Project ARISE
System: Masks
Format: PbP
Description: After decades of war and its catastrophic end, it's time for a new generation of heroes to rise. Come play a teen hero in the post-post-apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

5-Headed Snake God posted:

Game: Blood Lords
Players: 3-5
System: Pathfinder 2E
Format: Live, via Foundry VTT, with Discord for voice chat
Game Time: Mondays, 6:00 - 10:00 pm EST
Description: Play as agents of the undead-ruled nation of Geb. Rise through the ranks, join the elite council that rules the country, and stop a conspiracy that threatens to destroy it. Beginners welcome!

Important Note: This is a paid game - $20 per session, though if you mention you're a goon I'll knock off 20%. In exchange for the fee, you get a reliable schedule, an experienced GM dedicated to seeing things through, and a VTT that includes premium modules and content.

Hi! Just so you know, advertising for paid services is not really within the scope of the Trad Games forum. We would prefer that you advertise in SA-Mart, which has rules in place to better facilitate paid transactions. I recommend that you make a thread there and link it here. Thanks!