Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Game: [PDQ] Godgame: Dying Venetas
System: PDQ
Players: 6-8
Format: PBP
Description: Something transports or calls you to a planet that is near to total climate and ecological collapse. Your actions can save or doom a small tribe of sentient creatures eking out their existence and maybe even rehabilitate the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Game: [PDQ] Godgame: Dying Venetas
System: PDQ
Players: 6-8 1 Replacement
Description: Something transports or calls you to a planet that is near to total climate and ecological collapse. Your actions can save or doom a small tribe of sentient creatures eking out their existence and maybe even rehabilitate the world.

I've had a player drop out and I would like a replacement. You play a demigod who gains power from having more people worship you in a world devastated by one or more ecological disasters over a thousand year ago. Guide your people to safety and prosperity, or to power and glory.

HiKaizer fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Mar 3, 2015

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Game: Haarthford and Ashe's school for Adventuring
System: FATE
Format: PbP
Players: 4-6

Come be a student at a school run by a pair of veteran adventurers and heroes. Learn to deal with your classmates as you try to find traps, beat fuzzy training monsters and sometimes go and help find Mr Roche's dog that wandered too far from the farm again.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Game: Godgame Survivors
System: Homebrew, PDQ-hack
Players: 5 - 8
Description: The gods are dead, and the sole surviving god and their killer offers mortals the secrets to divine powers. A new age of leaders, heroes, tyrants and inspirations is about to dawn.

Recruitment will finish 20th of December.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
Game: The Shadow War
System: PDQ with houserules
Format: Play by Post
Players: 6-10

Pledge yourself or otherwise found yourself the pawn of a strange and powerful being hiding in the shadows. It has given you a gift, and now you must fight in a shadow war between ancient and new beings hiding in the shadow that use humans as proxies where they cannot act. Win the war in the shadows so the war in the light may begin.