Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Game: Way of the Wicked
System: 13th Age
Format: Roll20 (bimonthly, Saturdays at 8 EST, text and maps only)
Players 4-5
Description: Adventure path for evil characters. Start out as prisoners awaiting execution and rise to become an iron-fisted tyrant.

Adventures originally written for Pathfinder, but I've reworked for 13A. New players welcome. Please be mature enough to play an evil character without just running amok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Format: Roll20 (bimonthly, Saturdays at 8 EST, text and maps only)
Players 4-5
Description: Adventure path for evil characters. Start out as prisoners awaiting execution and rise to become an iron-fisted tyrant.

Adventures originally written for Pathfinder, but I've reworked for 13A. New players welcome. Please be mature enough to play an evil character without just running amok.

Looking for one more player to replace a dropout. Current party: half-orc druid, gearforged wizard, human necromancer/commander, wood elf ranger. We're about halfway through the first adventure. Next session: this Saturday the 6th at 8 pm.

Slot filled. Thanks!

Selachian fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Dec 5, 2014

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Format: Roll20 (biweekly, 8-12ish EST Saturdays)
Players: 1

13th Age conversion of the Pathfinder Way of the Wicked adventure path for evil characters. We've had a drop-out (a player moved and can no longer find the time to participate) so I'm recruiting a new player. We're currently a bit over halfway through the second adventure in the series.

Current group includes a human fighter/paladin, wood elf ranger, gearforged wizard, and kobold cleric.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 6, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Players: 1
Format: Roll20.net

Yeah, it's this again. I've had another drop-out, and we're just finishing up the second adventure in the series and are about to start the third, so it's an ideal time to introduce a new PC. Our next game is scheduled for this Saturday at 8pm Eastern. Contact me through the roll20 forum or PM at roll20 if you're interested in joining in or have any questions.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Name: The Darkening of Mirkwood
Game: https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2450542/tor-the-darkening-of-mirkwood (still just an interest check at this point) Now an actual game.
System: The One Ring
Format: Combination of PBP and weekly/biweekly sessions on Roll20 (text only, no voice). Probably Friday or Saturday evenings EST.
Players: 4-6
Description: Epic campaign covering 30 years in the history of Middle-Earth.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 2, 2017