Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: And Hell Followed With Him
System: Ars Magica 5e
Format: PbP; co-ordination via Skype
Players: 4-6
Description: A circle of powerful wizards are dispatched to a volatile part of the world to maintain peace between dozens of regional powers, magical and mundane. Newbies welcome!

Recruitment closed!

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Sep 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Warpwolves Ripped My Flesh
System: Iron Kingdoms RPG
Format: PbP/Skype-Text OOC
Players: 4-6
Description: Vaguely Victorian colonialism in 1950s pulp fiction style. Fight evil natives and foreigners, run away from implausibly aggressive wildlife, explore historically inaccurate ruins, smoke and drink heavily.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 26, 2014

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: The Spyrax War
System: Battlefleet Gothic Revised
Format: PbP/VASSAL
Players: Urgently need one replacement; just post a 2000 point list in the thread.
Description: Shoot other goons in with giant spaceships. Faction-based campaign. Join us at #BattlefleetGothic on synIRC if you have questions.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Feb 5, 2015

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

Game: The Spyrax War
System: Battlefleet Gothic Revised
Format: PbP/VASSAL
Players: Urgently need one replacement; just post a 2000 point list in the thread.
Description: Shoot other goons in with giant spaceships. Faction-based campaign. Join us at #BattlefleetGothic on synIRC if you have questions.

Campaign is underway but now we're looking for another replacement. Chaos list, preferably, but you can play whatever.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
GAME: Glorantha in FATE: The Thirteen-Ring Clan
PLAYERS: 1-2 additional to join an established group for a new campaign
FORMAT: Skype Voice and Roll20, every other Saturday 7-11pm EST
DESCRIPTION: Take charge of and lead the survivors of the Legros Valley massacre to a new life and establish a new clan legend. Orlanthi and Western character concepts are welcome.

No thread. PM me or contact me over Skype at my username sans underscores if you're interested or would like more info.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Glorantha: The 13 Ring Clan
System: FATE
Format: Roll20/Skype
Players: 1-2
Description: Looking for replacements for an ongoing Glorantha in FATE game. We play bi-monthly from 7-11pm EST. Next game is on the 24th. The campaign should be wrapping up in 3-4 months, so not a particularly long term commitment. Contact me over Skype at my username without underscores (or via PM) if you're interested.

fool of sound fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 7, 2015

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Fate/tzaraath
System: Lightly hacked Nobilis 3e
Format: PbP with Discord for question/coordination
Description: Ten years after the Holy Grail was destroyed, it has appeared once again for another deadly tournament.
Players: 3-4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Cold Distance
System: Mafia
Format: Play by Post and Discord
Players: 13
Description: Get into arguments with goons about who should freeze to death in the wilds of northern Alaska