Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Game: Friday Night Tragic
System: Varies, right now Apocalypse World: Dark Age
Format: Roll20 (weekly, Fridays at 7 EST) Skype for Voice Chat.
Players As many as want to join, but each session will only be run for 5-6.
Description: Play various systems for a session or five, and broaden your experience as a roleplayer! Play in a chill environment where you only have to make the game as often as you want to!

This is basically me and a few non-goon friends running one shots and short games of our rpg backlog, as well as a few favorites we all enjoy. Our schedules all suck, so this was made to be extremely pick up and play. We mostly play pretty rules-light games and dig the indie/storygaming scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Loki_XLII posted:

Game: Friday Night Tragic
System: Varies, right now Apocalypse World: Dark Age 13th Age!
Format: Roll20 (weekly, Fridays at 7 EST) Skype for Voice Chat.
Players As many as want to join, but each session will only be run for 5-6.
Description: Play various systems for a session or five, and broaden your experience as a roleplayer! Play in a chill environment where you only have to make the game as often as you want to!

This is basically me and a few non-goon friends running one shots and short games of our rpg backlog, as well as a few favorites we all enjoy. Our schedules all suck, so this was made to be extremely pick up and play. We mostly play pretty rules-light games and dig the indie/storygaming scene.

People dropped from this and we're down to a regular roster of about three, me included. I'd really like to keep this going, so if it's something you're interested in, feel free to join! When we get enough people, we're going to play through Make Your Own Luck, the 13th Age adventure made for free RPG day.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Game: Fellowship
System: Fellowship
Format: Roll20, but uses Discord App for voice chat.
Players: 7
Description: The Overlord has risen, and is a threat to your world. You play as a champion of one of the races of the world, banded together with other heroes to put a stop to this threat. Fight evil, and save a world you help to create.