Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game:I Left My (Monster) Heart in San Francisco
System: Monsterhearts
Player: 4-6 (probably 5)
Format: PBP
Description: Relive you're worst nightmare as you are once again a high school freshmen. In San Francisco. Also you're a monster or something.

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game: 13th Age - Journeys of the Issiden Adventurers' Guild
System: 13th Age
Format: Discord + Roll20 (We play every Saturday from Noon to 4 PM PST)
Players: Looking for 1-3 replacement players
Description: I need a few players to step in as we enter the final leg of this campaign. You'll be rolling up Level 7 characters for this homebrew game. You are an adventurer who's just joined the Issiden Adventurers' Guild run by Saphira Steelscales. A respectably sized bar / guild hall near the harbors of Issiden. You'll join up with our adventurers as they search for The Staff of Many, a mystical item dating back ages.

We are a newbie friendly game. This game is as rules and numbers light as I can make it because I'm new to GMing and hate rules. Join us.

Edit: Feel free to hit me up on discord I'm BClip#3652

We got some peeps.

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 22, 2018

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game: New Kids on the Block
System: 13th Age with some house rules
Format: pbp
Players: 3-5
Description: You and your friends are the founding members of the only adventurer's guild in town. Go out and do what adventurers do except we're in the modern era.

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jun 18, 2020

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Game: New Kids on the Block
Format: discord pbp
Players: 2-4 (+2 players already confirmed)
Description: Be a teen/YA in a modern day fantasy game. Be the newest member of the newest chapter of the Adventurer's Guild in the sunny coastal town of Queen's Port.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Edit: Filled, thanks

Game: Tlaloc Adventures [I didn't have an interesting name for this game]
Format: Voice Call on Discord, I'm bclip on discord
Players: 2-3 players joining 2 current players. (The game is still in the early stages, we had a dropout so I'm trying to refill the pool)
Session Schedule: We play Saturdays from 11 AM to 2 PM PST
Description: You've recently been hired on to assist Dr. Irma Nakamura research why Tlaloc, a planet turned holiday retreat, allows humans to use magic like the other races

BallisticClipboard fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Apr 4, 2024