Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Game: A Nice Visit To Silent Hill
System: FATE
Format: PbP
Players: 2-4
Description: People with issues visit Silent Hill. poo poo gets weird.
Help me learn to GM FATE and horror games in general by playing in one! Win-win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Game: The World's Fair: Shadowrun STL
System: Shadowrun Fifth Edition
Format: Play By Post
Players: 4-5
Description: St. Louis: One of the highest murders per capita in the United States, consistently one of the most dangerous places to live, and a constant source of urban decay. And now there's elves and magic. drat the luck.

Kumaton fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 5, 2015

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Kumaton posted:

Game: The World's Fair: Shadowrun STL
Format: Play By Post
Players: 4-5

This is a Play by Post game now! Ignore the thread title!

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Game: Shadowrun STL
Format: Play-By-Post
Players: 1-3 new players
Description: Some players of mine went dark and we're experiencing a lot of inactivity, so I'm looking for new players to fill in the slots. There's currently a run going on, but we've just gotten out of the Johnson meeting, so it's completely plausible and possible to integrate your characters in.
Game: Here's the new recruitment post.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Thread: Fallout: The Dead State
System: GURPS
Format: IRC
Players: 3-5
Description: Let's have our own post-nuclear adventure, now in the semi-frozen wastes of Minnesota!