Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Game: [GURPS 4E] Policing the Paranormal
System: GURPS 4E
Format: Maptool/Discord
Players: Currently not limited
Description: Players will take the part of police officers in a setting where the magical, the supernatural, and the supertechnological are beginning to bubble to the surface. As members of the NSPD's (in)famous Special Investigations unit, anything that ordinary cops can't explain gets shoveled on to you. There's something a bit odd about your fellow SI members as well. Sure, they're all screwups just like you, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnoman
Feb 12, 2014

Come, all you fair and tender maids
Who flourish in your pri-ime
Beware, take care, keep your garden fair
Let Gnoman steal your thy-y-me
Le-et Gnoman steal your thyme

Wanting more players for an existing game, don't remember if I ever advertised it here.

Game: The Great Hole In The Ground
System: GURPS 4E
Format: Discord
Time: 1900 Eastern every other Tuesday
Players: Currently 3, no limit
To Apply: https://discord.gg/75WfNJV
Description: The Great Hole In The Ground originated as a old-school high-lethality dungeon crawl (though character death has largely been avoided so far), and is slowly morphing into more and is surprisingly RP-heavy. Additional characters would greatly enhance the experience for everybody.