Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Game: Heroes of the Jade Constellation
System: Wandering Heroes of Ogre Gate
Format: PbP
Players: 3-5
Description: Through hard work, cunning, and luck, seek to excel as a disciple of the Sect of Verdant Truth in this Sci Fi-inspired Wuxia game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Game: The Great American Grail War
System: PDQ
Format: Discord
Players: 7
Description: Set in an alternate universe of Type Moon's Fate series, seven less than stellar magi compete to claim a wish from the Holy Grail.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Game: Heroes of the Empire
System: Masks
Format: Discord
Players: 5
Description: By popular demand, it's more Masks! Play a teenage superhero in a steampunk city where, just as in regular adolescent life, everything is really complicated all of the time.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Game: Fate/ hidden dawn
System: mostly freeform
Format: Choose Your Own Adventure/PbP
Players: As many as want to vote/participate.
Description: Set in an alternate universe of Type Moon's Fate series, this time we're all working together to lead an individual magus through the Holy Grail War intact.

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Game: The Goon Pendragon Campaign
System: Pendragon, 5th Edition
Format: Currently thinking Play by Post with Discord Integration, might switch entirely to Discord.
Players: 4
Description: Stop the Saxon invasion and pave the way for a golden age of chivalry as knights under the reigns of King Uther and King Arthur Pendragon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Game: Penultima
System: Fabula Ultima
Format: Text Based Roleplay on Discord
Players: 2-5, but spectators welcome!
Description: Trying out Fabula Ultima for the first time and looking for a few potential JRPG protagonists stalwart and heroic souls to join me in building a world and then playing through a campaign in it. I do have one or two ideas that I think would be interesting to guide the world-building, but otherwise I'm content to let things evolve organically, and then try and organize a plot going forward. Discord located here.

EDIT: Game's full, but spectators still welcome.

Jossar fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Dec 2, 2023