Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mefis
Mar 13, 2023
[Dungeon World] [Online] [Voice] [around 19:00 CET weekdays]

Hello,

I’m looking to run a Dungeon World campaign.

Players will be invited by the lord of a border fortress to come and hunt a monster that has been attacking his people. After that, new dangers will come up as we play.

The fortress is one of many guarding the border between a large empire and the vast barbarian lands in the north.

If you’re interested please send me the following:

A brief character concept, which should include how you know the lord of the fortress that invited you (e.g. you served in the army together , you were school buddies). Don’t invest too much in this as it will likely change significantly as we do char gen all together during session 1

Your age (21+)

Optional: your Lines and Veils

We’ll play using discord voice chat and some VTT to do open rolls. Rest will be theater if the mind.

Please email me everything at ggwp@fastmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU