Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
would do well with a more
humanoid model, myself
Game: Earth is Dead
System: PDQ modded in the style of godgames
Format: PbP
Players: 6
Description: As a catastrophe wipes out the solar system a half-dozen scientists set off to terraform a far-off planet in the hopes of starting again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: SuperPowers in the Big City
System: Homebrew PDQ-ish
Format: Play By Post
Players: 6-8
Description: Play as rookie Super powered persons in a large urban playground.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: Factiongame: Alternate Earth
System: Homebrew
Players: 5
Description: Play as an organization of your own design with the whole world as your sandbox.

Apps are closed. All were excellent. Feel free to check in and see how much the players ruin their alternate worlds.

JamezBfod fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 18, 2016

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: The Ashes of Creation
System: PDQ variant Godgame
Players: 6-8
Description: You are gods that have survived a long and terrible war with a massive and powerful being. Everything has been destroyed and it is time to rebuild the Planes.

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: Havis: Smallgods Redux

System: PDQ Homebrew variant with D20 elements

Format:PbP

Players: Looking for 8-10.

Description:
A new player friendly godgame that models after some of the best and most successful games our community has had. Play as low-tier Gods gaining power in a world ravaged by catastrophe an Age ago. Explore ruins, recovering settlements, and various other encounters with mortals and other powers to become the mythic figures you were destined to be. Come join the fun while the opportunity lasts!

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: The World Has Moved On
System: Going to start with PDQ with extras and then move entirely into some Frankensteinian godgame homebrew.
Format: Play by Post with some supplementary discord.
Players: 4-12
Description: Grow from Mortal+ to full fledged godhood in a world drawing inspiration from Dark Sun, Fallout, The Dark Tower, numerous other godgames, and my own spiraling descent into madness.

You will take on the role of someone saved from the Apocalypse of the game world and now left to fend for themselves in the far future of the ruins of your world with naught but your skills, wits, a handful of mana, a trusty-ish magic item, and a vague outline of your path to godhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamezBfod
Jun 13, 2003

there may be people who
find a blender sexy - I
humanoid model, myself
Game: Oh Gods!
System: PBTA Hack
Format: PbP with Discord
Players: 4-6
Description: The old gods are gone. A new age begins. Play as powerful beings. Help your followers' Civilization prosper or collapse.