Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Game: [Mafia] Ladies & Djentlemen... This Time It's Periphery
System: Mafia
Players: 15 total (just looking for one last brave soul)
Format: PBP
Description: Mafia with a progressive metal theme. No knowledge or appreciation of music required, for flavor purposes only. Come argue with idiots on the Internet!

Also this game is :siren: ROLE MADNESS :siren: so everyone will have a role but it's still balanced I promise!

kumba fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Game: Lunchtime at the Office
System: Mafia
Format: PbP
Players: 6 more needed Only 1 more needed! (16 total)
Description:

The second hand was ticking, ticking, ticking... louder than you thought possible. You glance down at your watch - 11:58am - counting down those precious moments until at last you receive an hour of reprieve. As the seconds go by, each taking exponentially longer than the last, you make a startling realization: you forgot your lunch. I guess it's time to wander over to the kitchen to see what may lie in store...

kumba fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jul 24, 2015