Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Game:X-Men of the 60s (Game Thread) (Recruitment Thread)
System: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Format: PbP
Players: 2 replacements.
Description: You're the X-men in the 60s only they're not the X-men that were in the 60s originally. Some of the old classic X-men stories have been reheated and given a special spin that I'm pretty proud of and we've got some great players floating around. I need 2 replacements for two players that got fired recently due to lack of posting (please note that this was like... one post every 2 weeks. I am not a slave driver but, you know, if you can post more frequently than once every 4 days we should be good.) You pick a mutant character from just about anywhere (seriously, we have some fairly obscure mutants that have been given whole new leases of life and characters in the game - Fuegofish has done more for Forge's characterisation in the few months the game has been going than Marvel have done for him in over 20 years) and then bring them into the 60s.

The Cuban missile crisis is about to happen and if you wanted your guy to be a mutant in Cuba that'd work. If you wanted your guy to be a mutant that's working for SHIELD that'd work too since the game has a fairly strong 60's James Bond meets X-men vibe going on at the moment. If you have any questions or are interested at all please post in the recruit thread for more details!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Thread: The Free Solars of the Burning Sands
System: Exalted 3
Format: Play by Post
Players: 4-6
Description: You have a castle in the middle of the desert. What are you gonna do with it.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

You wanna provide a thread link? Also what Star Wars system are you usin'? There have been a few...

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Game: [Shadowrun Anarchy] 6th World Problems
System: Shadowrun Anarchy - the narrative focused shadowrun game
Format: VOIP
Players: 4-6

Come and play SR:A. Premade characters, premade adventures. Just show up and play.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Game: Interesting Times
System: Shadowrun 5e
Format: PbP
Players: 4-5

Episodic Shadowrun jobs. It's 2077 and TT has just elected a new leader, CFD is spreading, and every AAA+ Corp is getting reviewed to see if it's actually AAA+ or if they're just bullshitting and it's time to re-evaluate the world at large.

The future may be bleak and dystopic, but at least there's healthcare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

Game: Scion 2 - I disobeyed the Gods.
Format: CYOA
Players: Infinite.
Description: We just finished character creation and are now off to the races. We're starting at Origin and hope to be going from there. You can click here to jump to the start of our scion's adventures.