Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Game: [Fate] Ten thousand dark wonders in a world of gothic fantasy!
System: Fate (10,000 Wonders hack)
Format: PBP
Players: 4-6
Description: King Arthur fell in battle, but the Pale King lives on, thanks to the power of Excalibur keeping him ever-dying but never dead. The sun has been lost from the sky and everything's basically terrible now. Come and be a gothic hero and help to challenge the grey and dismal destiny of the land of Lyonesse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Game: [Fate's Domain] Let's go on a grand adventure! (Playtest)
System: Fate's Domain
Format: Play-by-Post
Description: I've been designing a fun D&D-type system that is neither d20, nor is it garbage that has been endorsed by garbage! Grab some fudge dice, read through the freely available ruleset, and create yourself a brave adventurer to go fight evil stuff for a bit while we iron out the rules together.
Players: Around five.

Cancelled due to sadbrains.

Fuego Fish fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 10, 2017

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Game: [MHRP] To Me, My X-Men!
System: Marvel Heroic
Format: Forums PbP

Description: Be the X-Men! Explore and develop a brand new continuity where mutants (and mutants only) save the world with strange powers, have complex character arcs, fall in love, and do all the other things that X-Men are known to do. Expect adventures in the Savage Land, trips to outer space, fights against genocidal robots, and maybe a little time travel on the side.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Fuego Fish posted:

Description: Be the X-Men! Explore and develop a brand new continuity where mutants (and mutants only) save the world with strange powers, have complex character arcs, fall in love, and do all the other things that X-Men are known to do. Expect adventures in the Savage Land, trips to outer space, fights against genocidal robots, and maybe a little time travel on the side.

Re-recruiting for episode two! Looking for two players to fill out the numbers. Same rules apply as before for submissions, although at this point there are a small number of characters who are on the "unavailable" list, so there's a small chance you might get asked to submit a different character.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!

Fuego Fish posted:

Looking for a couple more mutants to round out the cast for the upcoming episode four! Being up to date on the game thread is a bonus but not a necessity!