Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Something Else posted:

Game: Underwater World - Who Sank Aqualantis? (Game Thread)
System: Dungeon World
Format: PbP
Players: 3-6
Description: The grand, ocean-floating city of Aqualantis has disappeared, and it can only have gone in one direction - straight down. Was the genius inventor who built it overwhelmed by his creations? Or are outside forces to blame? Fight sea monsters, rescue survivors, salvage loot, and help find out what happened.

Lost some players, so I'm opening this back up for 2-3 replacements. It's Dungeon World in the sunken ruins of a techno-wonderland. Come play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Game: Anomalous Subsurface Environment
System: Dungeon Crawl Classics + a few house rules
Format: Play by Post on Discord
Players: 2 solid, 1 new one, looking for 1-3 more
Description: Exploring the titular gonzo science-fantasy megadungeon! The PCs have done an intro funnel, a preliminary dungeon, and have just unlocked the megadungeon itself. This game has been running for 4 months and we are currently have a clean opportunity to add more players. I'm looking for people who can generally post once a day (any time zone is fine, we're all over)

PM me if interested, Discord seems to make it hard to connect directly from outside a server

Something Else fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 10, 2023