Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Tokyo: Behind the Times
System: Urban Shadows
Format: PbP
Players: 4+
Description: I wanted to run a game where I could follow characters around as they go about their political maneuvering in the biggest city in the world. Hopefully will be quite open and play to find out. The city is currently at high alert because of rumors that an emperor from pre-shogunate times has risen from his grave to reclaim his throne. Whether he will bring about the end of the city or find out he's a small fish in a big pond we'll see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Streets of Altdorf
Players: 4

Description i wanted to do a game in the WHFRP universe but more focused on the politicking than being impaled on a hung over goblin’s spear. Not that a little sudden mortality and dark humour won’t be appreciated.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Fellowship!
System: Fellowship
Format: Play by post only
Players: Around 4.
Description: Looking for people who want to play Fellowship to brainstorm a forums based game.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Red Hand of Doom
System: Fate Freeport Companion.
Format: Play by Post
Players: Looking for 4
Description: looking to run RHOD, a 3.5 adventure, in fate for players who haven’t read or played it before.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: My Phoenix Academia
System: Masks
Format: Play by Post
Players: 3-5
Description:
I wanted to run a My Hero Academia game and have always wanted to try Masks so I’ve finally bought it and decided to try and run. Hope for lots of teenage superhero angst/fun.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Osaka: Kuidaore
Format: PbP/Discord
Players: 3+
Description:
Wanted to run Urban Shadows and I love/live in Japan. Don’t have much of a plot at the minute but hope we can work that out together with the players.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Blood like Wine
System: Blades in the Dark
Format: PBP
Players: 3-4
Description:

Want to try and run BitD for the first time so newcomers welcome! Maybe use a bit of Discord if necessary for position/effect discussion. Maybe Vampires involved if players want but to be honest I want to work with the players to explore the stories they want to tell.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Game of Life
System: Worlds Without Number/Godbound
Players: 4-8
Description:
Wanted to run a sandbox game with a touch of godgame. Players will play ordinary folk, touched by divine gamblers. IE. WWN characters with 3 points to spend in a Godbound word of their choice (or random if they desire). Starting with fleshing out the region a bit then getting started on people achieving whatever goals they set for themselves.

Apocron fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Mar 29, 2022

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Curse of Strahd
System: D&D 5e
Format: PbP w/ Discord for Discussion
Players: 4-6 players
Description:

Experienced 3.5e, 4e DM. First time running 5e but always wanted to run the CoS campaign. Looking for players with little to no experience of the campaign to join me on this journey.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game:The City is Lovely, Dark, and Deep
System: Urban Shadows 2e Quick Start
Format: Up for discussion but PbP or Discord
Players: 4+
Description:
I want to try and run Urban Shadows again and I saw 2e had a free quick start so wanted to see if there were a few people who wanted to collaborate on it!

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Wouldn't It Be Loverly? https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010793
System: Stonetop (Playtest Version)
Format: Forums PBP/Discord
Players: TBD
Description:
Stonetop is a “hearth fantasy” tabletop RPG set in an Iron Age that never was. The players portray the heroes of an isolated village near the edge of the known world. Their adventures focus on dealing with threats to the village and seizing opportunities. These aren’t rootless mercenaries seeking fortune and glory; they’re exceptional people, taking risks on behalf of their friends, family, and neighbors.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: CYOA.I. Adventure
System: Undecided
Format: Forums Co-Operative Play by Post CYOA
Players: As many as wish to contribute.
Description: An experiment with a CYOA and ChatGPT. Come and build the story from the setting up:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Game: Fantasy Sandbox "Ledoraine"
Players: No limit
System: Probably Ironsworn/Starforged
Description: Wanted to try and run a fantasy RPG using a kind of mashup of Ironsworn/Starforged (a popular solo RPG system with a kind of PbtA ethos/feel). The idea is you choose a section of the map (in the game thread) and then describe the local setting, occupants, relevant organisation/s, your character and what their "quest" is and then we roll with it in the hopes that through the amalgam of different ideas we get a somewhat unique world. You don't have to stick strictly to what's actually visible on the map and we can probably add iconography as necessary. Maybe players will never encounter each other, perhaps players might choose to inhabit the same area to intentionally interact.