Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
Holy poo poo did I screw up by not playing the Patriots defense :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
So... was there anyone here who didn't lose a guy they started to a mid-game injury? Jesus gently caress almighty today was absolutely brutal

LittleFuryThings
Jan 11, 2012

uublog posted:

So... was there anyone here who didn't lose a guy they started to a mid-game injury? Jesus gently caress almighty today was absolutely brutal
I didn't! But I'm gonna lose by 30-40 points anyway.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I lost Charles at RB, but my opponent lost like 3 players in the first 3 snaps.. soo...

Yeah, pretty hosed.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Oh my loving god almighty. Look at my team. I don't think I can currently field a legal team. Moreno, out. Ingram, out. Doug Martin RG3 Deangelo Williams Cecil loving Shorts all out. AJ Green questionable. AND OH YEAH I GOT JOSH GORDON TOO.

Easily the most brutal week I've ever had in FF.

Diet Crack posted:

I lost Charles at RB, but my opponent lost like 3 players in the first 3 snaps.. soo...

Yeah, pretty hosed.

Yup that would be me.

E: I will gladly pay somebody Tuesday (the playoffs, Josh Gordon) for a hamburger (half-decent player) today.

Lock fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Sep 16, 2014

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Woo! I'm the only undefeated team in the league. Clearly I am going to run the table this year.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Just looking at some of the rosters, I'm convinced we've got 2 or 3 abandoned teams in this league already :cheeky:

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Homestar Runner posted:

Just looking at some of the rosters, I'm convinced we've got 2 or 3 abandoned teams in this league already :cheeky:

yay I won't finish last

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Homestar Runner posted:

Look bud, draft was rough times. I'm doing my best.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
^ If you're the dude starting Eli and rostering Benjarvis Green-Ellis, who doesn't even have a team, then my apologies. haha

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
No I will not trade Montee Ball for Adrian Peterson

-words that came out of my mouth in year of our lord 2014

Taye Diggs
Aug 12, 2013

Holla at yo boy

Homestar Runner posted:

Homestar Runner posted:

^ If you're the dude starting Eli and rostering Benjarvis Green-Ellis, who doesn't even have a team, then my apologies. haha

yup Butt Pirates has def been abandoned

he's starting Ryan Mathews (who is dead) and James Starks (lol) too

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
How does that happen? There's two weeks in the book and 14 teams are 1-1...

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
Happens all the time, especially in deep leagues.

That's the knock on deep leagues - someone drafts a team they're not happy with, lose a couple games, and give up real quick cuz there's nothing on the waiver wire.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
more :10bux::10bux: for me

LittleFuryThings
Jan 11, 2012
He has zero points at the moment, but I'm still a big dumbie for not playing Bobby Rainey :saddowns:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA

LittleFuryThings posted:

He has zero points at the moment, but I'm still a big dumbie for not playing Bobby Rainey :saddowns:

Hmmmm *checks score* no you are not

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

uublog posted:

Truth, though these Thursday night games are gonna keep biting me in the rear end. Wake up on Friday morning over here to an alert 'D. Martin is Inactive.' Oh, that's nice. Though my QB might see me through the day at this rate.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Lock posted:

Truth, though these Thursday night games are gonna keep biting me in the rear end. Wake up on Friday morning over here to an alert 'D. Martin is Inactive.' Oh, that's nice. Though my QB might see me through the day at this rate.

I got a notification like an hour before the game telling me 'R. White is inactive.'

My initial reactions were:

(1) 'oh poo poo today IS Thursday!'

(2) 'how long has he been injured?'

Julio Jones, on the other hand... :staredog:

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

uublog posted:

Ok now I could see regretting not starting him... 7 for 64 through the air, where did that come from???

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

uublog posted:

Ok now I could see regretting not starting him... 7 for 64 through the air, where did that come from???

Garbage time rules

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

uublog posted:

I got a notification like an hour before the game telling me 'R. White is inactive.'

Ya, this really bit me...jesus Falcons think you could give me a little more notice??

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Way to go team! :downs:

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

I am so dead for the RB slot. Would anyone be interested in proposing a trade for a decent RB for Percy Harvin or Drew Brees? They are all I have to offer really :(

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Is...is anybody on my team still alive?

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
:)

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Please, please don't edit Eli into my opponents lineup.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

what in the gently caress is a jerick mckinnon :confused:

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Our lord and saviour, Jamaal. :pray:

That Jordy Nelson dude's pretty cool too.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

I have ever played!
well my team is rounding into form, happened to run into the Witty Team Name juggernaut this week is all.

if McCoy can just turn the corner... then look out y'all!

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
So I could use an upgrade at QB or RB. Got some solid depth at WR and TE. Pretty much everybody is available.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Use the trade block.

Taye Diggs
Aug 12, 2013

Holla at yo boy
what team are you Big Jesus

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Thought we had a list on the front page but I guess that was last year. I'm Always Draft the Weed Guy.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

The Big Jesus posted:

Thought we had a list on the front page but I guess that was last year. I'm Always Draft the Weed Guy.

I probably meant to include a list but forgot :-/

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
How in the gently caress is Make Billieve 3-1?

Taye Diggs
Aug 12, 2013

Holla at yo boy

Daedra posted:

How in the gently caress is Make Billieve 3-1?

real lucky with the schedule so far I guess :cheeky:

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Ouch. Make the pain stop. Thomas and Thomas brute squad is killin me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Need exactly 20 from Russell Wilson to win this.

*pulls at collar*

• Locked thread