Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I have never seen carnage the like of my team. The horrors of digging through a 16-team-league waiver wire...would not wish this nightmare on anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
well at least you have a non-injured Golden Tate now.

to quote Damien Sandow, "YOU'RE WELCOME"

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Golden Tate for AJ Green? Did that really just happen? What planet am I living on?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I have Antonio Gates, Owen Daniels, and now Jordan Reed is coming off injury. Someone take one of my TE's please! A RB or WR would be nice.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.

Diet Crack posted:

A RB or WR would be nice.

...said everyone in this league

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

The Big Jesus posted:

Golden Tate for AJ Green? Did that really just happen? What planet am I living on?

One where I need a dude who's putting up points now and hopefully later, instead of one who will definitely put up no points now and points later.

At 14 out of 16 and a bench full of red Qs, I'm ok if this comes back to bite me in the rear end.

e: I'd love a TE who actually plays, but not sure I have anything I can trade currently.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
If you wanna roll the dice on a McKinnon or a Knile Davis lmk

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Oh hey Moreno's on IR. How lovely.

Don't think this is my year, guys.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
This is slightly concerning to me both as a commish and as a human...

:(

Also Demaryius Thomas outscored Peyton Manning lmao gently caress that bullshit. And somehow I can never seem to know whether or not to start James Jones. Also also also: gently caress Brian Hoyer, the way to beat the Jags is by throwing in the direction of your obviously best pass-catcher, dumbass. It's not like they have anyone to cover him! (oh he got 6 targets. jesus they must've been really lovely throws, sighhh)

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I lost because I switched Russell Wilson out with Cam Newton at the last minute, based on 'expert advice.'

FML

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to thank the rest of my division for being dogshit. It's nice to be 4-3 and have a two game lead over second place.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

I would like to thank the rest of my division for being dogshit. It's nice to be 4-3 and have a two game lead over second place.

The Gokus gonna ride this 1 game win streak all the way to the top baby, just you wait.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Somehow I drafted a team of super mutant fantasy players

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Cool I don't give a poo poo anymore, sick of losing by like 2 points or getting thrashed when the projections are 145-100.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Espn projections are done by second graders hopped up on caffeine and sugar.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Diet Crack posted:

Cool I don't give a poo poo anymore, sick of losing by like 2 points or getting thrashed when the projections are 145-100.

lol projections

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I know, I know. I'm just bitter after being raped by Gronk and a bunch of 2nd stringers.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Now I'm enjoying the Gronk+Cooks explosions even more. I'm the #2 team in overall standings and #3 in points scored for a reason. You thought you were going to trounce me? That's rich.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiptoes posted:

Now I'm enjoying the Gronk+Cooks explosions even more. I'm the #2 team in overall standings and #3 in points scored for a reason. You thought you were going to trounce me? That's rich.

I have scored the exact same amount of points as you, and have two less wins. You lucky bastard.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Projected to win by like 10, win by over 90 with my opponent getting over 100 :jiggled:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot wait until the last three weeks of the regular (fantasy) season, I'm tired of playing good teams, I just want to beat down the poo poo-rear end teams in my division.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Yoshifan823 posted:

I cannot wait until the last three weeks of the regular (fantasy) season, I'm tired of playing good teams, I just want to beat down the poo poo-rear end teams in my division.

It hurts because it's true.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

"World Champions. WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS." - Chase Utley, October 31, 2008; Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Oh dear God I'm hosed this week. Both of my TEs and all three of RBs are either on bye or out. Anybody want either Martellus Bennett or Jordan Cameron for a RB?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have seven starters on bye this week :wtc:

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I'm really enjoying having the 8th best RB for 50 free agent bucks.

Still pissed at Brady though.

Before I cut him: 11ppg
After I cut him: 36ppg

The Big Jesus fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Nov 4, 2014

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My opponent has 58 bench points right now, between 3 guys.

Thanks loving christ.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Yoshifan823 posted:

My opponent has 58 bench points right now, between 3 guys.

Thanks loving christ.

I made an executive decision to leave my Defense slot empty rather than watch them get styled upon by Pitt. I was very very wrong.

At least Dez has 39 points at the half

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

The Manning Bowl

Thank loving Christ lacy didn't get more in the first half

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm just glad to finally get a loving win after 4 losses in a row. Dat Philly Defense.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

I'm tied for first in my division! :toot:

...with three other teams :ughh:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Didn't we end up with this kind of crazy parity last year too?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We have four teams with a sub-.400 winning percentage.

Three of them are in my division. We are the AFC East, but in one of those years where everyone sucks more than usual.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Welp my season is officially over after Chris Ivory failed to get me to 6-6.

Had a pretty lovely season with a number of close losses followed by unexpected blowouts.

Also next year can we totally randomize the divisions? Some were way stronger than others with the two autodrafters.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Diet Crack posted:

Had a pretty lovely season with a number of close losses followed by unexpected blowouts.

Also next year can we totally randomize the divisions? Some were way stronger than others with the two autodrafters.

They were randomed originally! But yeah there's a lot of stuff I want to change for next season, I'll make a list at some point (I probably won't, but I can feign :effort:)

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Diet Crack posted:

What are you talking about, I love my lovely division! It doesn't look like any deserving teams are going to be left at home, at the very least. Only one person outside of the top 8 right now even has a shot.

uublog
Jul 19, 2012

Haha I'm the first team out of the playoffs by one game/TBJ outscoring me by 106, gently caress that, goddamn my really good division

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

uublog posted:

Haha I'm the first team out of the playoffs by one game/TBJ outscoring me by 106, gently caress that, goddamn my really good division

get @ me

Also it's kind of poetic that I'm going to be knocked out of the playoffs by the guy who picked up Brady after I dumped him.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I don't stand a chance cause while my team is 6-1 at home, they are 1-5 on the road. I feel like a west coast team going east for a 1:00 kickoff.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

The Big Jesus posted:

get @ me

Also it's kind of poetic that I'm going to be knocked out of the playoffs by the guy who picked up Brady after I dumped him.
:whatup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God loving dammit. gently caress Julio Jones.

But more importantly, gently caress me, for not just starting the Cleveland Browns Defense. You gotta go home with who brought you, but I hooked up with Washington and they punched me in the face and ran away laughing.

• Locked thread