Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

Siluvayne posted:

so option "d" is what I'm seeing here? ok thought so

How about option E? "I'm scared for my physical safety because an authority figure in this community has a history of stalking posters"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harthacnut

I.N.R.I posted:

It happens all the time.

Well drat. I guess I should lurk more lol

bawbzilla posted:

you chose a fantastic time

It does seem I stumbled into something historic, if confusing

Disco_Bandit

Lord of Bore posted:

are you arnie's parachute account?

City of Glompton

I.N.R.I posted:

see deez nuts.

I tried but...:shrug: came up empty

Corn Glizzy

Disco_Bandit

Siluvayne posted:

I tried but...:shrug: came up empty

ohshittttttttttt

wwry

Lord of Bore posted:

Well drat. I guess I should lurk more lol

i suggest you stop posting immediately and email an admin about having your account deleted. this "arnie" guy is notorious for the kind of poo poo in this thread.

Crap

Siluvayne posted:

so option "d" is what I'm seeing here? ok thought so

people have been banned for much less than this, but arnie has admin protection so it takes a firm push to get the right thing to happen, you idiot

I.N.R.I

Crap posted:

people have been banned for much less than this, but arnie has admin protection so it takes a firm push to get the right thing to happen, you idiot

Its tough to sell the idea that what the moderator did is bad to BYOB because as history has shown they will freely tell everyone their darkest secrets in excruciating detail even if and especially if you never asked for it :dukedog:

City of Glompton

Crap posted:

point well taken. I respect you catdynamite, and from this perspective (that people have been banned for less), I can accept that.

i am he

What he did was weird, and wrong.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Someone please do the right thing. Myself and other posters are scared for our safety.

Oh Don Piano
this guy sounds like a real jerk

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Karate Avenue posted:

this guy sounds like a real jerk

He's a criminal

wwry
nobody answered my question. can this sicko see my IP address? throw his rear end in jail before he hurts another child.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

wwry posted:

nobody answered my question. can this sicko see my IP address? throw his rear end in jail before he hurts another child.

He's probably driving to your house as we speak.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
uh if you dont want people looking at your house dont live in one. duh

wwry

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

He's probably driving to your house as we speak.

lol...don't joke around.

wwry
seriously gently caress you dont joke about that hsit. the mod of this forum is a monster.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

wwry posted:

lol...don't joke around.

no joke. arnie is going to stalk and kill everyone who talks poo poo about him. thats his thing

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
fuk... is that true?

Disco_Bandit

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

no joke. arnie is going to stalk and kill everyone who talks poo poo about him. thats his thing

this is true

it happened to fluffie!

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
poo poo, man. fuc

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
i came here to chill. this is truly f*cked

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
arnie is a stone cold murderboss who can see peoples houses from space. what kind of idiot would want to gently caress with that? a soon to be dead idiot thats who

bawbzilla posted:

this is true

it happened to fluffie!

RIP fluffie

Fart Fuck Hell 5

arnie is a stone cold murderboss who can see peoples houses from space. what kind of idiot would want to gently caress with that? a soon to be dead idiot thats who

Glad you think this is a hilarious joke. You're a bad person.

wwry
these are the same animals that ogle pictures of abused women all day.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

you should go spam QCS with this poo poo instead

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
RIP Fart gently caress Hell 5, preemptively

City of Glompton

Kimmalah posted:

you should go spam QCS with this poo poo instead

really. we wouldn't treat it like a joke if it was presented seriously.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

RIP Fart gently caress Hell 5, preemptively

Glad to see you excited by the prospect of someone being punished for telling the truth about feeling unsafe!

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Siluvayne posted:

really. we wouldn't treat it like a joke if it was presented seriously.

not that i agree with him, just i'd kind of like to see what would happen if he pulled this on a forum not as lax as byob :xd:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Glad to see you excited by the prospect of someone being punished for telling the truth about feeling unsafe!

your life is in immediate jeopardy and your just sitting around posting, im taking your situation more seriously than you are

Disco_Bandit

Kimmalah posted:

not that i agree with him, just i'd kind of like to see what would happen if he pulled this on a forum not as lax as byob :xd:

if you mean what arnie did generally i think most people with legit concerns wouldn't just be making forum posts about it so I think it'd probably end up just getting shut down and telling people to talk to so-and-so if they have actual evidence

but witch hunts and gossip are destructive fun that I think SA just naturally gravitates toward now and then

Fart Fuck Hell 5

bawbzilla posted:

if you mean what arnie did generally i think most people with legit concerns wouldn't just be making forum posts about it so I think it'd probably end up just getting shut down and telling people to talk to so-and-so if they have actual evidence

but witch hunts and gossip are destructive fun that I think SA just naturally gravitates toward now and then

You're wrong.

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
lets focus on arnie for a minute here. hes the one hunting -- you think we should be quiet about this?

I.N.R.I

Hes definitely wrong.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

if you genuinely feel unsafe then you should contact your local cybercrimes police unit imo

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I just want to see justice done on this message board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wwry
my wife is crying and i cant calm her down

• Locked thread