Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Chief Queef posted:

it's hard to tell what youre saying with arnold's cock this deep in your mouth

it's funny, because WMS is my friend, and I actually don't like arnie very much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

A really hosed up thing to do

Eye of Widesauron

ulvir posted:

A really hosed up thing to do

Scrub-Niggurath

it's not at all hosed up, it is in fact normal and cool, and in 2 days we should all ignore it and pretend it never happened; that is the appropriate way to respond to this

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i care deeply about these forums and think that

Trash Trick

just saw this thread and lol

Trash Trick

The arnold guy got really busy. That's why he hasn't gassed this thread.

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

The old moderator stuck his finger in his child's rear end in a top hat and then told me about it for no reason even though I'm a notorious "forum troll".

lmao

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

a little bit of d, a little bit of ralp eventually making the BYOB moderator into an admin and him haveing access to the credit card info of me and my FYAD pals. :P

Protect Twisty

Trash Trick

pig slut lisa posted:

i remember when arnie not only said he looked at the house, but went ahead and posted the image and the actual address and a photo of WMS and WMS's real name

If someone didn't post this I'm gonna be pissed off

Mintergalactic

The rare and powerful pentapost

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

mango gay touchies posted:

The rare and powerful pentapost

nah, it's a regular occurrence around here (not unlike suicide, and child molestation). welcome to byob :byob1:

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

he typed her address into google and looked at her house and did house related insults on her,.

hosed up if true

Trash Trick

I think someone did the fart gently caress hell thing because I saw an empthy post but I have it adblocked bitch!! forgettable page otherwise

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

probably every1 on earth has adblocked that by now ;-)

Win

Trash Trick

Bureaus Watts posted:

if you ignore the byob aspect, he's a seller from sa-mart who looked up somebody's address because he doesn't like them as a person, which is still bad and really creepy.

why are you defending the actions of a colossal retard?

Finally some sensible poo poo. Thank you.

Trash Trick

pig slut lisa posted:

i mean, i've seen the screencap that someone grabbed where arnie said "i saw your house" or whatever, so i can only assume that someone saved the threats that appeared afterwards

He said he was going to rape her

Scrub-Niggurath

no more than 5 plz

Trash Trick

Siluvayne posted:

Huh. A serious issue, used as fodder for thread spamming histrionic jokes.

At first I was pretty sure it was just a joke, then I was informed it wasn't a joke, but a legitimate serious problem. But then the issue was still presented in the format of a joke. If there is actual proof behind the accusations, then it is shameful that it is being dealt with in this way.

The forums posters who are concerned should reconsider their attempts to promote their cause, if they want to gain allies instead of alienating people.

Tldr

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

Apparently he sent her a picture of his dick.

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

He showed her his dick. Apparently they were just setting up some counter strike matches, nothing sexual, and all of a sudden she's confronted with a series of high resolution pictures of his sweaty flaccid dick.

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

i thee your weally working hard on your "luthterpeath" ath you called it

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

Apparently he put down a deposit on the exact same kind and colour of car that was in the drive way of the house when he googled it so he could jack off while sitting in it.

Trash Trick

I.N.R.I posted:

This is the most epic BYOB flame war yet

I didn't read it

Trash Trick

I'm up to date now. Can't believe the byob mod solicited sex from a minor from the forums over counterstrike. Really surprised that he sent her pictures of his dick and drove to her house to stick his dick against the window and show it to her in person. Cautiously optimistic for future events.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
a dick pic is one thing but sending a flaccid dick pic is a whole other level of perversion if you ask me

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"

Illegal Carrot posted:

it's funny, because WMS is my friend, and I actually don't like arnie very much

wrong. its not funny at all

Matoi Ryuko

Pedantra posted:

a dick pic is one thing but sending a flaccid dick pic is a whole other level of perversion if you ask me

FYAD is still recovering from a recent flaccid dick pic. Get well soon, FYAD.

Bukowski

hammulder
rip arnie

Mintergalactic

Bukowski posted:

rip arnie

ok, quarters or halves

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless
whoa. did he show all of his dick?

satsui no thankyou
good

Eye of Widesauron

ZeroCount

the freshest meltdowns always seem to happen when im away

thank you INRI for having this thread to keep me in the loop

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Pedantra posted:

Especially after covering it with grease.

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
Is WMS rlly a minor

hemale in pain

i do not believe wms actually cares about this but still lmao

weird

by zen death robot

Rick posted:

Especially after covering it with grease.

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Username posted:

Is WMS rlly a minor

no wms was a minor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

WMS is going to think she can just destroy anybody she wants now.

• Locked thread