Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Remember when Subway used to have that weird-rear end way of cutting the bread, where they'd carve a divot out of the top of it and stick your couple slices of meat and vast cloud of moldy lettuce in and then replace the divot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

If any of you are ever here in DC go to Taylor Gourmet and order a Church Street and some fried ravioli

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

We have one of those french press guys at work and he hogs the breakroom sink forever every morning cleaning the goddamned thing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The two guys who invented Subway in the 60s are both on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Remember how Subway somehow spent six years unsuccessfully attempting to register a federal trademark on the word "footlong" in reference to sandwiches

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ein cooler Typ posted:

only 90s kids will remember this

I read that Subway had to shut down that promotion because for some reason people were going to the trouble of counterfeiting that poo poo. Like, lots of people.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Still better than anything my grandmother has ever made.

Your grandmother gives fantastic head though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I wonder if in 20 years, will we all be saying "lol at people who ate at chipotle".

Maybe but at least Chipotle has romaine lettuce they give you a non-absurd amount of

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

In the grand scheme of things, I think Popeyes spicy chicken is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Cream_Filling posted:

i think back in th elike 80s or whatever subway used to actually make the dough from scratch and it was real bread. obviously things have kind of gone to poo poo since then.

Taco Bell used to make a lot of stuff fresh onsite back in the 70s and 80s too. Everything changes

• Locked thread