Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Still better than anything my grandmother has ever made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

what's so wrong about putting some butter in your coffee

butter is just cream + some more time

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

butter is literally just cream that has been churned a long time lol, even if you put a whole loving tablespoon of it in your coffee this morning, it would still only be 100 calories.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Crewmine posted:

please stop putting slabs of butter in your coffee you loving weirdos

I never have but now Imma try it.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Oh no not SALT!! :ohdear:

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Torka posted:

it's not about health scares, it's about salty food tasting gross

Salt is actually pretty good, and is probably why even the very, very low bar of Subway is better than anything my grandmother, who refuses to add salt to anything, has ever made in her lifetime.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

gggiiimmmppp posted:

It's a white people thing. How much salt you want to put on your chicken is a deeply personal thing and this is why there's salt on the table. On the other hand, in terms of the chemistry of cooking, salt serves a number of purposes other than simply flavoring during the various stages of preparation that food goes through. For example, soaking the thanksgiving turkey in a brine solution saturated with salt for an appropriate period of time will keep your thanksgiving turkey from being dry, because the salt holds water, the same way it does in your fat rear end; you just have to take into account that the turkey is already salted when you season it for baking to make sure you don't salt it again. The same principle can be used to produce insanely juicy, but not unnecessarily salty, pork, chicken, ribs, salmon, brisket, pretty much any meat, but white people are afraid and never learn, not even after decades of dry turkey on thanksgiving. And they're inexplicably putting butter in their coffee right now, as part of a fad diet. To lose weight.

As a white man, it boggles my loving mind

I'm having coffee w/ butter right now. It looks and tastes like a latte, basically, with roughly the same amount of calories. Perhaps it is...you...who is afraid to learn?!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I feel pretty full and energized for the day. The only thing I would add to butter coffee is probably some more cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

trip report: coffee w/ butter this morning kept me full for a pretty long time. I wouldn't recommend it all the time but as an occasional meal replacement or to "tide you over" it's not the worst way to do it. Most of the websites about Bulletproof Coffee seem to just be new-age poo poo about "toxins" and lame paleo assholes though.

• Locked thread