Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

redshirt posted:

A foot long is like standard sandwich size you human being.

most of their footlongs are 500 calories and 1000-2000mg sodium for the bread alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Fetus Tree posted:

i clogged their toilet

mlyp

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Juanito posted:

they are re-usable cups that you don't have to replace. you just rinse.

yeah but coffee grounds clog your pipes, so you have to get them out some other way

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

keurigs are good for car dealerships and shared offices

but americans have somehow turned the process that once only produced a compostable piece of paper filled with plants into one with a shitload of unrecyclable plastic and foil in the mix

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

the regular keurig is like $130 now. if i get my fancy office promotion i'm thinking about getting one for my job because the coffee we get is poo poo and i'd be much happier making my own in my office

and get this, you can put whatever kind of coffee you want in it!!!!!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

using a drip coffee maker is also way easier to clean than a keurig with a reusable cartridge

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

abraham linksys posted:

also I didn't even buy a real Keurig I just got this thing: http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Coffee-BVMC-KG5-001-Powered-Technology/dp/B007JNNQ6Q
because it was the cheapest option. maybe it makes worse coffee than a real keurig? idk

does it do brew over ice? because mine does that and it's all iced coffee all summer all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

you get cups that aren't green mountain water nonsense or a reusable, hit brew over ice and strong brew to concentrate it even more and then put a cup full of ice underneath

• Locked thread