Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

When I travel I like going to subway and getting a veggie delight cuz really, how bad can it be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Yeah you're right I'm in the airport in Cincinnati - I think I'll go search for an organic, locally sourced fishmonger to properly make my sub.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

And you put those poops in a sandwich and sell that sandwich, and the customer eats the poops, circle of life.

This is why gruel is the best form of food. It's pre-digested!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wendigee posted:

How can you eat a footlong in one meal is the part that confuses me. 1000 calories in one meal? Thats fine I guess as long as you keep track of what your eating, but you could go to anywhere else and get something way tastier for that caloric content. Or is it just about the massive amount of anything you can shove in your gullet?

You can't finish the rest later either. The second half gets slimey as poo poo in the fridge thanks to the vinegar. Lettuce turns into a see through greenish goo. *vomit*

A foot long is like standard sandwich size you human being.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Excelzior posted:

OR, or, get a six-inch and double the meat instead of paying for lovely bread.

Or eat only free range squid and other cetaceans.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gggiiimmmppp posted:

how i make sandwich

mom?!

Sandwich Keurig.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

you were warned posted:

I end up eating Subway most times that I drive all day, because I forget or don't have time to pack actual sandwiches. When your easiest options are truck-stop McDonalds and truck-stop Subway, you take what you can get. I end up getting a small, uninteresting sandwich that sits well on my stomach. v:geno:v It serves a purpose in that setting, at least.

This is what I'm talking about and is why Subway is the best choice on the highways.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Looks good. Go Subway! Go Lean!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Giant bags of trash lifted from 3 Olive's apartment, mainly consisting of used Keurig cups.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Corrected.

So do you question your environmental footprint whilst ripping through all those K-Cups?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gently caress you haters.

If I'm in Nowhere Indiana and I have to eat, a toasted large Veggie Delight with a bag of Sun Chips and a Vitamin Water is a great meal for cheap, and I feel great afterwards.

Compared to other fast food options, specifically. gently caress your artisan hipster deli.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Butter is carb free ergo you cannot gain weight eating butter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

You poor, poor man.

Speaking of which, I'm due for another road trip up to Maine for some lobster rolls.

Go no further than Kittery.

• Locked thread