Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

what's a keurig and why is it bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

its a fancy digital coffee maker that makes single cups of coffee. the part that makes it lovely is that instead of using regular beans you use these lovely plastic cartridges with lovely coffee dust in them

huh cool, just this morning I was thinking my lovely cup of instant coffee would be improved by costing hundreds of dollars to make

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

simpsons did a bit in the early nineties about homer putting butter in his coffee and the joke was "haha homer's so gross nobody would actually put butter in their coffee"

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

do they not do the fresh baked bread thing anymore? they were doing it last time I went but I guess that was many years ago

that was like their only selling point why does anyone still go

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

huh not as old as I thought, but yeah that's the scene I meant

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

uh it's a big meal but 988 is less than half of a sedentary adult male's break-even caloric intake

goons really need to stop trying to talk about nutrition

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

yeah that's pretty messed up

I understand the need for super high sodium in preserved foods but what's the point of it in fresh food like a sandwich prepared on the spot

Business Gorillas posted:

are you telling me that deli meats have a lot of salt???? :eyepop:

would a few slices of salami account for that much though?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

Oh no not SALT!! :ohdear:

it's not about health scares, it's about salty food tasting gross

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

poo poo 5 different kinds of meat

I'm not used to american fast food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

there are a great many seasonings other than salt, and also I agree salt tastes good just not when there's several grams of it on one sandwich

must we interpret everything each other says in the most crazily hyperbolic way possible

• Locked thread