Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

canada has mr.sub and its far loving worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i had an eggsalad sub once. i had it a few months after attending a funeral that had really awesome eggsalad sandwiches.

subways sucked and it ruined my day.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

you were warned posted:

Go for the dead guy, stay for the egg salad sandwiches

I didn't know Subway even had egg salad. That seems inherently untrustworthy.

it was loving awful. pretty sure it was some kind of plastic coloured yellow and not egg.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

http://w.subway.com/en-CA/MenuNutrition/Menu/Product?ProductId=1275&MenuCategoryId=14

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

THS posted:

mental retardation and love of gimmicks

the cold does things to people man

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

yo yo

coffee is for faggots.

tea 4 lyfe

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

two subway stories: everything i go to the one by my house they ask if i want it toasted i say no and then they toast it anyways. i'm walking back home so its gonna taste like poo poo if its toasted

another time i went to the same subway high as gently caress and the dude making my sub winked at me and i'm sure he put on extra meat for me without charge. he either wanted my dick or knew i was high, it was the best sub id ever had but i was high so it most likely sucked

thats my subway stories. please put a donation into my hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

someone dropped an arby's bomb up in this bitch!

• Locked thread