Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The sandwiches they make at the Safeway deli are way better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

True story I had dinner with my family tonight and we had Keurig chat, turns out my brothers and sisters all have Keurigs too so we swapped opinions of K-cups (Hot chocolate is bad, chai tea is good) and convinced my dad to buy one.

Holy poo poo are all of you gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
At the end of every funeral party thing there is always a full tray of triangle egg salad sandwiches and the others all all gone like the dearly departed

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Those just end up in the landfill three olives where's your green boner now

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

Remember when Subway used to have that weird-rear end way of cutting the bread, where they'd carve a divot out of the top of it and stick your couple slices of meat and vast cloud of moldy lettuce in and then replace the divot

I was drunk and I asked the Filipino to cut my bread old school and he had no idea what I was talking about because he was still raising chickens in those days

• Locked thread