Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
Wawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Hoagiefest right now. 50th anniversary, every classic hoagie 4.79 goddamn.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont understand why white people are allergic to seasoning. i had dinner at my mom's house a while back and she threw regular rear end chicken with no seasoning on it onto the grill and thought it was a good idea

It is not white peoples fault they are filthy and ignorant and no spices grow in Europe so their traditional food is bland as poo poo and stupid and now their cultural evolution means they have poo poo palates ergo.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

With meat less is always more, especially if you're grilling it.

Unless you're too poor to afford quality meats in which case go nuts with site bought spice blends.

"Awwww yeah got this Tuscany chicken mmhmm"

Have you ever heard of like cumin or paprika or anything with joy in it? I mean nobody is advocating for Monterey chicken powder on your filet mignon but...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

With beef I don't do anything more than salt and pepper, but I basically slap it on the rear end and wave it through the smoke.

Chicken is easier to just marinade it overnight. Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion. Maybe a splash of citrus if I'm feeling saucy.

Hint: all of these things are spices or spicelike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Kyrie eleison posted:

well i mean in that case white people food has lots of spices in it if you include like french or italian food which is white people food.

wtf no italians are not white A and B salt onion and garlic are the ones you can find in france pre-global trade, and that doesn't provide a very broad palate compared to what's available in tropical parts of the world

nomadologique fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 5, 2014

• Locked thread