Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
They make mediocre subs. Every city has at least on sub place where they cut the meats and cheeses in front of you which is way better than the stuff they leave laying around subway all day. Also it's not even the best fast food sub place; firehouse and quiznos are better too. I just don't understand it.

Also people who post in this thread may or may not be gay and goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

gagelion posted:

*bitches about fast food*

heh,now everyone will think im discerning and cultured

if i was the boyfriend of your girlfriend's best friend you'd be riding my dick right now

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

doctor 7 posted:

Subway succeeds because of two reasons:

1) idiots believe that because they put vegetables on their sub, they can thrown on anything else and it's "healthy"
2) in a pinch people who actually eat healthy can get a relatively low-calorie meal with a lot of veggies customized to their liking

and apparently it's near a lot of places of business

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

THS posted:

imo subway is pretty good and way better than jimmy johns. jimmy johns has hard bread and subway is softer with superior mouth feel

jimmy johns gimmick is quick delivered subs. nowhere do they say that it's going to be good

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
from subway to keurigs. amazing. i don't even know how this happened but i'm blaming three olives

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
OH MY GOD SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT COFFEE AND MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. THIS IS ABOUT HOW SUBWAY SUCKS NOT ABOUT COFFEE YOU loving RETARDED PIECES OF poo poo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

what's so wrong about putting some butter in your coffee

butter is just cream + some more time

hemale in pain posted:

no

this is like buying instant coffee and then bitching about it not being the same as grinding the beans and making nice coffee yourself.

you two get the gently caress out of here

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Dennis Eckersley posted:

Thanks to this thread I want Subway. Good advertising thread, OP

well if i put you in the mood for the most bland sandwich ever then you're welcome

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

I'm having coffee w/ butter right now. It looks and tastes like a latte, basically, with roughly the same amount of calories. Perhaps it is...you...who is afraid to learn?!

you should try a coffee enema

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Open your own goddamn coffee thread if you want to talk about coffee you loving retards

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Daedra posted:

i like coffee, what about you op

I'd like you to get the gently caress out and make your own coffee thread since you need to talk about it so badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm taking my shirt off. Meet me in the subway parking lot

• Locked thread