Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i had subwya today, foot long honey oat, turkey, swiss, (toasted?) no thanks. some lettuce.. *pause* pickles *pause* and onions *pause* oh, and some jalapeņos. and mayonnaise and mustard. (chips and drink?) yes, regular drink. (do you want a bag?) yes please. thanks.

i indulged and had doritos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SlipUp posted:

a real sandwich should have a crispy crust, fresh veggies, and a strong cheese. subway offers none of these things.

cold cuts are gross. enjoy your slimy oversalted meat byproduct. if you have to murder something for your sandwich at least carve a roast or pull some pork you indolent swine.

oh yeah seriously never ever order the cold cut combo it is inedibly disgusting. but everything else they have seems fine. just stay away from the super value menu

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

nomadologique posted:

Hint: all of these things are spices or spicelike.

well i mean in that case white people food has lots of spices in it if you include like french or italian food which is white people food.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

nomadologique posted:

wtf no italians are not white A and B salt onion and garlic are the ones you can find in france pre-global trade, and that doesn't provide a very broad palate compared to what's available in tropical parts of the world

italians are white lol and whitey incorporated lots of new world foods into their diet once it was available so i dont see how it matters

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
arby's beef n cheddar w/ curly fries and arbys sauce is delicious but it's not exactly health food. subway is much better for day to day eating

• Locked thread