Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Roargasm posted:

every meal at subway has an entire days' worth of sodium in it

same with those jimmy jean frozen breakfasts and the kind of people who eat those probably also eat multiple servings. Also the company's founder died while eating breakfast (probably a jimmy dean breakfast)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
The best part about subway is how you get to see how disgusting the sub is before yours before you order your sub, and then getting to witness a long list of poor decisions made by the person after you and then drawing faces with your poo in the bathroom stalls

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

redshirt posted:

gently caress you haters.

If I'm in Nowhere Indiana and I have to eat, a toasted large Veggie Delight with a bag of Sun Chips and a Vitamin Water is a great meal for cheap, and I feel great afterwards.

Compared to other fast food options, specifically. gently caress your artisan hipster deli.

yep totally a healthy and balanced meal. still can't figure out why you're obese & suffer from health problems. must be genetics.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

THS posted:

isnt vitamin water just sugar water

with a half of a gram of salt
plus the subway sandwich probably realistically has 2 grams of salt
yep throw in a bag of sun chips with that please

vitamin water is essentially just as bad for you as a can of coke, but marketed as healthy to people who do not understand basic nutrition and have never heard of vitamins, brought to you by coca cola and 50 cent. Vitamin water 10 replaces all of the things that look bad on a nutrition facts label with artificial sugars which your body can't process & stays in your blood for alarming amounts of time and will probably give you rear end cancer in the long run ala coke zero/diet coke.

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Aug 6, 2014

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
trip report: local subway heated my sandwich in the microwave and refused to mix my sandwich, vitamin water, and bag of sun chips in the blender. do not recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
If it makes you feel any better, as a True Seattleite (tm) we scoff at people who actually drink Starbucks, but the cups are great for concealing a few beers or an entire bottle of wine.

• Locked thread