Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

imo subway is pretty good and way better than jimmy johns. jimmy johns has hard bread and subway is softer with superior mouth feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

keurig is expensive instant coffee

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

bread makes you fat

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

egg salad isnt canadian human being

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mookface posted:

At the end of every funeral party thing there is always a full tray of triangle egg salad sandwiches and the others all all gone like the dearly departed

more egg salad for me, good

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

"favourite" lmao canadians

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

mental retardation and love of gimmicks

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i was talking about kcups, that egg salad sandwich from subway looks pretty good

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

maybe a shared living space if people had different preferences & didnt wnt to have more than one coffee maker

i dont associate with ppl who dont just enjoy a cup of nice, black, hot coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxwcQ1dapw8

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how retarded do you have to be to struggle at cleaning a french press

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

all fast food tastes good

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

tacodaemon posted:

The two guys who invented Subway in the 60s are both on the Forbes list of 400 richest Americans

would

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you were warned posted:

I just remembered that I saw a "seafood" sub on a Subway menu once. Apparently it was temporary in the US, but it's on the New Zealand website:

YEAH BABY I'M CRAVING SEAFOOD BLEND!!! Fuckin' imitation crab stick on a Subway sub. Uggghhhhh.

wow yeah thats pretty disgusting

i do like their tuna salad tho

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this is such an amazing combination of paleo and new age. "biohacker and author executive toxins toxins"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

paleo healing crystals
paleo magnetic bracelets

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ShaunO posted:

Cool a subway smack talk thread. I've been working almost next door to the local subway for over 6 years now, longer than it's been open and gently caress me jesus, it is horrible. And not because it's a truly awful place, but only because its subway and that poo poo is hosed. They have some cheap food sometimes with their sub of the day but their slogan "eat fresh" is a load of goddamn piss. Nothing there is fresh. The baked from frozen, sugar-filled sugar-bread: you can fucken just smell the sugar when they're roasting a fresh batch. The meat: horrible processed preserved meat, no fresh meat, ever. The only thing I'd trust at subway is the meatballs because at least all you're expecting is a ball of meat in some sugar sauce and that's what you get. Oh and the toasting machine near me is a piece of poo poo too because it just warms the bread up and doesn't leave it toasted at all, just horrible squishy bread. I've asked what's up with that and they say that's how its meant to be, fuckem.

I really do wish there was a decent deli around work, they'd kill it.

u mad

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

literally the only thing i miss about living in delaware

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Corey Plumper posted:

I'm a fuckin animal who enjoys the flavor of the meat itself

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cold cuts own. salami? owns. pepperoni? definitely owns. ham? "sure thing" says i. turkey? heck, why not!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kyrie eleison posted:

italians are white lol and whitey incorporated lots of new world foods into their diet once it was available so i dont see how it matters

yea thats as dumb as saying that Real Indian Food doesnt have tomatoes or peppers or potatoes lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i love to eat a vindaloo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

isnt vitamin water just sugar water

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

anyone remember blimpie? theres still a blimpie left near my work. i like it. its like subway except a little better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Juanito posted:

what's better about it? I think I had it once

the blimpie way bro

• Locked thread