Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

tacodaemon posted:

Remember when Subway used to have that weird-rear end way of cutting the bread, where they'd carve a divot out of the top of it and stick your couple slices of meat and vast cloud of moldy lettuce in and then replace the divot

blast from the past right here holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

are we still talking about keurigs

they had one at the office at my old job and am still carrying the burden of guilt of all that loving plastic i landfilled just because i was a lazy fat stupid gently caress who didn't care enough to wait 4 min for a french press

keyrig really is just instant coffee, its someone going "god no, i wont buy a jar of tasters choice, and gently caress no i wont wait 4m, dont u k ow i'm rich *keyrig*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

"subway" the company is not a sandwich company. they are a brand-licensing company. they charge $15k for the brand and then make you buy all your poo poo from them, they give no fucks if you succeed or if your new subway is a miserable failure, it makes no difference. all they need to "do well" is for entrepreneurs to think that opening a subway is a good idea

they got class-actioned for this a while back because they would let franchisees open stores way too close to each other and choke each other out, because who cares, i got my license fee and who ever eventually comes out on top will still buy their poo poo from us

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Obligatory Toast posted:

their basic roast sucks poo poo, so it's not hard to see why people prefer the sugar-blended fat drinks.

yeah they used to rotate through their various blends, but then, they used to do a lot of things better

• Locked thread